What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie rumour

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Nuffs said:
well from what i have heard, sully is dirty about his form this year and was apparently telling anyone who would listen after the game that he's getting dropped after one more bad game

i dunno if this adds fuel to the rumour or not

Well I can tell you Nuffs, that cant possibly be true.
For that to happen, the coach would have to talk to the player & say, mate, you need to be doing this for the team, or mate missed tackles, whats doing? or do you think you can work on some parts of your game if we give you a few weeks run on or in PL?
One thing that effects Sullys gam emore than anything is his own internal pressure. Its easy to see he is loadedat the moment with the small amount of game time he gets. Last year he used to play second half plus 10-15 in the first. Now hes down to around 25-30 each match.
Poor bastard.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Nuffs said:
well from what i have heard, sully is dirty about his form this year and was apparently telling anyone who would listen after the game that he's getting dropped after one more bad game

i dunno if this adds fuel to the rumour or not

Very interesting.
I have been thinking all week whether to start a thread on Sully.

Do you think he is haveing the same impact as last year.

I don't.

Reefy is saying it is time. Quite possibly.

It was also interesting to see he is 7th in meters gained(Daily Innacurate-so be careful) with less time. I still don't get the same feel of imminent destruction that I had when he came on last year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
there is a real wierd artcle in RLW about sully this week

heres one quoet

"in the close gaems, i don t want to make any rash decicions, sullivan says. 'last year we lost nody there 4 awhile. i had to step up. but we've got noddy and adam dykes now. thjat match changng impact - at the momen t it isn't required"

HUH??

weird

Frenzy.

Immortal
Surely said:
Bird or Anas ta Tamazoid ... pick one

anasta for mine

if the bird leaving rumor is tru e than a backrow of Ansata Gallen Bailey looks good to me

not an anasta fan but he can play and would bring lots a game time, lots of rep experince and has a NRL ring.

imasharkie

Coach
Sully has been crap this year.
One more game like the last 4 and outski for him,
but again he's a Stuey fav

warren

Juniors
i woudnt say he's been crap.
the amount of time he spends on the field might have something to do with the level he has been playing at. well thats what i think anyway.

sladden road

Juniors
oh fugg ...anasta
no way...
no no no
overated..
go to the warasharks...
even they wont have you..
save the money sludge..
sheez.

Alan Shore

First Grade
It doesn't have to be Anasta or Bird - we can have none.

Raper uses the bench poorly, that's why Sullivan's game is hampered.

sladden road

Juniors
agreed..
and agrieved..
start sully campaign..
hes as good as the 23rd best dressed man in sydney
if not better

Booyah

Bench
I don't think Sullivan has been playing crap. I think it's just that he's so heavily marked that he isn't having the same impact this year as he was last year. The Opposition see him as a threat and thus far, they've been able to effectively shut him down before he does any real damage.

Look at Galuvao. In his first full year he was absolutley killing it. Now the opposition watch him like a hawk and he can't do what he used to be able to because as soon as he gets the ball he's belted.

Frenzy.

Immortal
hes gettin enugh time i think

averges 42 min a match - not to shabby

could be a ploy. keep him outta th play for so mny rounds then cut him loose wen everoyne thinks hes changed his gaem.

i alos thing theres an elament of horsse for corses. seem to me he gets less min aganst the bigger forward packs. not that hes missin tackels but he still gets draggd along costing metres. lets face it he wont win many colisions againts real big forwards

roboshark

Coach
Da vinci- when you wrote the above piece were you pi#@ed.

I needed a translator :lol:

Only kidding mate!

chili pepper

Bench
roboshark said:
Da vinci- when you wrote the above piece were you pi#@ed.

I needed a translator :lol:

Only kidding mate!

Yeah Da Vinci your spelling is a disgrace.

Are you another 14yo spoilt brat with too much spare time? ;-)