What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie should be a journalist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Big Willie Talau certainly has an eye for a scandal doesn't he, the man would clean up as a freelance journo!

He plays for arguably the most controversial side in Australia, living with salary cap blowouts then decides to visit England. Champion side St Helens looks a good place to play, so off he goes.

During his first full season Saints haven't been out of the news for a moment. On the pitch the side dumps New Zealand, Leeds and Hull out of the Cup and the garden looks rosy. THEN the club implodes with a mass brawl in the match against Wigan, fields a reserve side against the World Champions and gets panned for both by the press. THEN two of Saints brightest stars are the subject of an almighty 3 page colour piece of sensationalist journalism in a national newspaper, claiming they bet on their own team to LOSE to Bradford by a cricket score.

Willie may be a nice bloke, but his nose for trouble is second to none!

Ridders

Coach
Been a bad boy have we thuggdogg? Must be something i don't know about.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Trawl through the archives all you like. Random bumping, however, will get you a holiday. Simple.

thuggdogg

Juniors
Trawl through the archives all you like. Random bumping, however, will get you a holiday. Simple.

I bump what i want to bump.

you wanna come to my house and bump me of?
Try it!
i have boys protecting me.

Why you want to off me because i just bumped an ol' thread?

Seriously only ever done it once and already theres a price on my head?

seriously that is not on. I was just curious.

Next time i'll just start a new thread, hollywood style, remake tha classics.

its like remaking me the Goddfather with bruce willis as brando and benji from underbelly as pacino. im sure it is GREAT on its own but it wont be right re making such a classic film. And it has potential to fail and fail miserably.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
thuggdogg, as I said, you'll get a holiday if you keep this up. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.