What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie & Will

forward pass

Coach
No im not changing my mind after one game.If morgan was there we would have same amount of wins and losses as with Hoppa there.

Hoppa has been good.But not great. If we had a quality prop there instead we may of had another win.

What rubbish. How the f**k do you know Morgan would have had same impact and made all the tackles that Hoppa has. That pass Hoppa threw to Sio on Saturday was pure class - do you think Morgs would have done that.

Talking nonsense mate - like you always do.

Eelementary

Post Whore
What rubbish. How the f**k do you know Morgan would have had same impact and made all the tackles that Hoppa has. That pass Hoppa threw to Sio on Saturday was pure class - do you think Morgs would have done that.

Talking nonsense mate - like you always do.

I'm a Morgan fan, and there's no way Morgan would have thrown a pass like that.

natheel

Coach
I think Hoppa has been awesome for us. Sure he's lost some pace but he is all class. His last passes to Sio are crisp and have not gone over the sideline once and his defence is up to standard. He has earned his call into the city team as far as I'm concerned.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm a Hoppa fan, based on his mistake free game, good defence and nice try assists.

Having said that, he's lacking the pace and footwork to be worth the coin. You just have to watch Beale from Saints or that merkin from Penriff, Whare - sensational.

I don't get how he can get picked for the City side and players like Peats misses out

forward pass

Coach
No im not changing my mind after one game.If morgan was there we would have same amount of wins and losses as with Hoppa there.

Hoppa has been good.But not great. If we had a quality prop there instead we may of had another win.

I'm a Hoppa fan, based on his mistake free game, good defence and nice try assists.

Having said that, he's lacking the pace and footwork to be worth the coin. You just have to watch Beale from Saints or that merkin from Penriff, Whare - sensational.

I don't get how he can get picked for the City side and players like Peats misses out

Wonder if any of you boys saw the try Hoppa scored on FT yesterday??
lol

Sheer class - and showed with that one run why we brought him to the club. Of course Morgan would have scored that too!!!:lol:

I still think he needs to move to the left side. Hayne usually comes down the right and choaks Hoppa of early ball. That right side is all Hayne, move Hoppa to the left. His distribution skills are as good as Tonga and he's much quicker. He'll be able to provide radradra with even better ball then Tonga.

Latest posts