What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win or Lose.

Fee

Juniors
Win or lose on Sunday, I would just love to watch a great game of football. I wouldnt be as disapointed if we lost in a good close game. Sure it would be nerve wracking and edge of your seat, but I think that makes for a more exciting game. I think thats what made the Parra v Tigers game at the SFS so exciting, it was so close. Dont get me wrong close or not I want Parra to win, what does everyone else want or expect on Sunday?

ParraAds

Juniors
I'd rather get blown away if we are going to lose again. I hate the heartbreak of a close losing finish.

Kornstar

Coach
I want us to give it our best shot and not play like Friday night.

If we turn up with the same attitude we had in those 7 wins then we will have a great chance, if we turn up with Fridays attitude I will be very disappointed with the team again.

I believe we can beat them if we turn up to play!

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, well said. That's pretty much my attitude to every game.

So long as we compete for 80mins and play good footy (including defence, not just flashy attack), then I don't losing a close tight game.

I['m not going to kick the cat or anything if we get beat, as this season has provided an unexpected excitement in the second half. Eighth would be a fitting end based on the season's performance overall, but I hope that we can snag a win.

I think it will be a lot tighter than last Friday's game, but the Dragons are a talented side and finished first for a reason... good luck Eels.

win in a close one, nothing worse than losing a close game and in the a sudden death final it's even worse.

Parra Guru

Coach
I'm just hoping for a good game. As long as the guys put in 110% I won't be disapopinted.

What I expect is a cooked breakfast and a massage...

Fee

Juniors
I'm just hoping for a good game. As long as the guys put in 110% I won't be disapopinted.

What I expect is a cooked breakfast and a massage...

Yeah , me too a good game with both teams playing at their best. If your partner is anything like mine , the latter is just a pipedream!;-)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
never expected to make the finals

I'll take whatever we can get

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
If Parra get pumped I'll be pissed, If Parra lose a tight game I'll be heart broken. So to the football gods please please please let them win

Latest posts