What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win over Sharks

RB30DETT

Juniors
Good to see the Dogs get a win over the sharks, even though the Dogs looked flat for 77 minutes of the game.

I thought Grimaldi and Mason and Price had excellent games, Matui(sp) seemed to have a great game off the bench also.

Archer had a shocker tonight with the whistle, he should watch the video of the game tosee if he can see where he is going wrong.

Bring on the Roosters!! :twisted:

Fin077

Juniors
I dont want to stir up any trouble whatsoever, but as Dogs supporters, do you really think you deserved to win last nights game?

What did you think of your side's performance?

Moffo

Referee
Our performance was crap mate

And Cronulla did play the better game, fair point

Cheers,
Moffo

ouwet

Bench
Too play like crap and still win against a team that played pretty good in my opinion shows what a great team we are! Too hang in there through all the shit thats going on within the club and have that never say die attitude shows we are a special club! Im Proud Of The Boyz And Im Proud To Be A Bulldogs Supporter!!!!!

Bring On The Roosters... Its gonna be a Sea Of Blue & White At Aussie Stadium On Friday Night!!!!!!!!

Sharkie73

Bench
I thought it was a good physical game but it was ruined by a sub standard Ref who dosen't know the rules. I'm glad the sharks played well and as some of you guys have said the sharks where the better side. Oh well theres always next week :D

Dogaholic

First Grade
Sharks were the better team on Friday night. Was a dissapointing effort by the Doggies. good to see that we can play crap and still get a victory.

I thought that Anasta also had a good game along with the other's that have already been mentioned.

The referee was consistantly crap.

Latest posts