What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor and 20s Finals

maple_69

Bench
Id say second tier cap is probably all that kept him from getting a crack at first grade here and there this season. From what I've seen I think our pecking order for second rowers should be Manu, Taylor, Brown, Robinson, Docker, Peachey, Cherrington, VTK, Cartwright. Peachey is going to make his way into the team somewhere and we know Cartwright will get his chance and be a star at some stage but I'd really like to see the other two get a crack before they move on.

chrisD

Coach
Dunley back but still no Evans. Canberra have better halves than the team we've named, we're better everywhere else.

Last edited:

maple_69

Bench
Evans is off to Parra next year isnt he?
Doubt theyd bother with him next week even if he is fit.

TheFrog

Coach
Warriors through to U20 GF with a 54-38 win over the Bulldogs, in a VERY see-sawing game.

Unless I'm badly mistaken at this hour of night, NO first grade game in the history of the NSWRL to NRL, has ever produced a losing score as high as 38.

Our under 20 side managed to concede an average of 19 points per game this year in the 24 rounds. We have a defensive capability other U20 sides can only dream of.

Tomorrow's match is the true Grand Final. With all due respect to the NZ side, they are cannon fodder next week whoever wins. Good luck to the Panthers and if ever there was a time to unleash your true ability, this is it.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Foster looks like another Gower, never should have resigned Kingston.

I have been saying similar for a few months now Nathan Smith also. We have players that will do the same job next year in NSW Cup at the least. Who won't get a go these kids my be plodders but also maybe stars.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Congrats guys, too good on the day. I recon in 5 years time we'll be looking back on today's game and seeing a lot of NRL first grades in there on both sides.

Hope you guys go on with it in the granny

murraymob

Coach
Congrats guys, too good on the day. I recon in 5 years time we'll be looking back on today's game and seeing a lot of NRL first grades in there on both sides.

Hope you guys go on with it in the granny

the standard in this game was miles ahead of the over semi.Pity it was not the grand final game.Both sides deserved to be in the grand final

murraymob

Coach
the player from the u20 that does not get many mentions who impresses me the most is prop Saunders his go forward and fast play the balls is super impresive

Latest posts