What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winning Culture is back!

Last time I checked

The St George Illawarra Dragons had won nothing

The St George Illawarra Dragons had been relocated for the majority of the time to the Illawarra

St George is a disgusting area that I wouldnt step foot in

and Dragonschik is still a dirty mole-troll who needs to get a life or at very least find a new forum

Special K

Coach
ShireShark said:
and Dragonschik is still a dirty mole-troll who needs to get a life or at very least find a new forum
Shireshark = greatest man alive.

Dragonschik is Dimitri....

Dragonschik said:
I don't get offended because I don't live there, far from it actually I live in the Shire aswell, but will always be a saints girl.

Then dont try to antagonise the Sharks with your lame ramblings. Part of the reason I go for the Sharks is that I have pride in the Shire - they are the Shire's team - whereas you have no pride in the area from where your dog-low team used to be based, and no connection to the Illawarra, where they are now based.

I'd bet you didnt go to the same number of "home" games that I did this year.

cheese said:
:lol:

what a tard ...........

Have a little read of this illawarragronk ...you might enjoy it St George?! ..Whos that?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BEST SITE EVER

"A new club wears the now dead St George jersey. In simple terms, its kind of like stealing a dead mans clothes."

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it, drag-scrag!

cheese

Bench
scragonchick, what part of,

*St George is dead, along with their premierships

*Merged heap of crap = Zero Premierships, and no heart

*Head to Head = Cronulla 8, Filth 3

.............dont you understand?

I find it hard to believe that the mods are allowing this BS to go unchecked.

Which Sharks fan wouldnt find it inappropriate that a Dragons fan is calling us scum on our own forum?

It's not even nearly constructive. What a joke.

Dragonschik said:
Of course, this is the only statistic that matters...

1999 2nd Preliminary Final - Stadium Australia

Attendance: 51,627

St. George Dragons 24

Tries: Mundine (3), Patten

Goals: Bartrim 4/4

DEFEATED

Cronulla Sharks 8

Tries: Peachey

Goals: Rogers 1/1, Healey 1/1

The shame for the Scum here? At half time, they were leading 8-0, and looked to run away with it in the second half. NO HEART, NO PASSION.

Of course, this is the only statistic that matters... YOU DID NOT WIN THE PREMIERSHIP

Then what happen when you went into the GF!!! a Certain player blew the chance of the Premiership and get the opposition the chance to kick in front of goals in stead of the side lines!!!.

Oh the memories, being a storm fan on that day!!!.

then what happen when Mundine open up hes trap before the next Season Storm vs Dragons? 70-10 and being at the MCG seeing the dragons supporter leaving 15 minute into the Game YES 15 minute into the GAME!!! how loyal are you supporters!!!.

millersnose

Post Whore
ShireShark said:
I find it hard to believe that the mods are allowing this BS to go unchecked.

Which Sharks fan wouldnt find it inappropriate that a Dragons fan is calling us scum on our own forum?

It's not even nearly constructive. What a joke.

i understand your sentiment SS

i would like nothing better than to kill the troll

however the owners of this site ask moderators not to be harsh on "banter"

if the same troll repeats and repeats i will ask the owners to permit us to delete their posts on sight

millersnose

Post Whore
dragchick

i am sure by now everyone has had an opportunity to marvel at your hyper-intelligent debating skills

i would respectfully ask you, though, to try not to hijack threads with your well researched data

thanks