What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WIP Art Stuffs

Kiwi

First Grade
Just thought I would share a picture I'm working on in here. Wouldn't mind seeing if there are any other talented artists on these forums. This drawing is 68cm x 48cm, so a decent size and has about 9 hours worth of work in it so far. It's part of a big cat series I'm doing. There will be more updates to come, hope you enjoy and lets see some of your art if you have any.

afinalsin666

First Grade
I got them mad skillz.

10999566_963745990304064_8983559651489357855_n.jpg

soc123_au

Staff member
That looks tops Kiwi. Make sure you post the finished product. I can't draw for shit, but can airbrush if I trace the outlines. I haven't done any for years though, I might have pics somewhere.

Kiwi

First Grade
Another WIP shot. This is todays starting point, hoping to get 4 - 5 hours drawing done before and after work today, so should have a huge chunk done.

Kiwi

First Grade
Latest update. Hope to get more done today, finished before Friday to be scanned in and to see what a professional print looks like of it

ek999

First Grade
It's part of a big cat series]

Hodges or Thaiday next? :sarcasm:

Looks great Kiwi, looking forward to seeing the end result. Couldn't draw to save my life so I won't be posting anything

Kiwi

First Grade
Hodges or Thaiday next? :sarcasm:

Looks great Kiwi, looking forward to seeing the end result. Couldn't draw to save my life so I won't be posting anything
Thought I might do Blair next

Seriously though once this Snow Leopard is done one of a Tiger, lion, jaguar, cheetah, panther, leopard, lynx, ocelot

Kiwi

First Grade
I'm doing drawings to sell for the first time I n a long time. Have two commission drawings to do after this one. This one is going up on a website where prints will be sold.

Latest posts