What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women-in-league jersey

bluefox1968

Juniors
The perfect Mother's Day gift @therealbeauryan looking fab in his #SHARKSWIL Pink Jersey http://bit.ly/1uyIiTv

This was tweeted by Cronulla Sharks RLFC.

Sorry, someone else can add the photo.

My opinion - looks a bit weird!

nulla boy

Juniors
Whoever designed this and have the go ahead to actually use it needs to be shot.
Sad thing is I'll prob buy it.

Inferno

Coach
It's a great initiative I can understand why the NRL does all they can to promote it.

f**king disgusting jersey though.

Quigs

Immortal
Moi ... I think this saturation of specific dedicated rounds and specially created match cup challenges has now reached overkill.

Changing of jerseys, socks for this and that. That Cammo jersey during the Anzac Rounds was the icing on the cake for me.

It was okay every now and then but now it appears to be on every second week.

I think the next big club cup challenge should be the Cronullafied Cup. It should be played during the last competition round with the two teams who are fighting it out for the wooden spoon.

The Loser wins.

Seriously - I am over playing for this and that. Realistically speaking there is only one cup that matters. (the Amco Cup)

Latest posts