What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woodcroft

Nugby

Juniors
Anyone here live in Woodcroft (near Doonside) or know it well? My girlfriend seems set on us moving there so I figured I'd try to get a few responses on what it's like.

MSKnight

Juniors
Woodcroft isn't bad area but it's between Doonside and Blacktown so your gonna have to work that out :p

Depending on where your choosing to live there... it's real nice near the lake and stuff. Good Houses too. But yeh, Doonside is just next door.

It aint Wollongong thats for sure, you will experience a massive change in people and what they can and cant afford.

But good luck with it!

Nikki

Coach
I used to housesit out their and it wasnt too bad. The place was in the street behind the shopping centre and if there were any hoons or that about I didnt hear em. I would actually consider moving their myself if it wasnt so far from work.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Not sure about Woodcroft but a lot of the neighbouring suburbs are dodgy (Doonside, Mt Druit etc)

Really the whole of those areas are didgy huh??? No there is some bad but also good areas. I live in Mt Druitt and have done so for 23 years. I've never had a problem.

As for Woodcroft yeah its pretty nice and modern there.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I live in erskine park, closeish to those areas. Really it depends, i live in a good area close to mt druitt, woodcroft may be a good area close to a bad one (doonside)

Nugby

Juniors
Thanks guys (bar Dutchy ya twit). Sounds like it's alright except for the price of Home and Contents insurance for being next to Doonside. Not too many places in the Western Suburbs of Sydney are like the Gong!

mattyg

Bench
woodcroft is a pretty nice area tbh. It has its own little shopping centre with a maccas and its pretty secluded, although it is pretty close to doonside. Still it is a much better area that doonside and mt druitt. Its just off Richmond Rd close to Blacktown - I live in Hassall Grove which is off Richmond Rd as well but closer towards Marsden Park/Richmond.

MSKnight

Juniors
woodcroft is a pretty nice area tbh. It has its own little shopping centre with a maccas and its pretty secluded, although it is pretty close to doonside. Still it is a much better area that doonside and mt druitt. Its just off Richmond Rd close to Blacktown - I live in Hassall Grove which is off Richmond Rd as well but closer towards Marsden Park/Richmond.

I went to Clare in Hassall Grove.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I live in erskine park, closeish to those areas. Really it depends, i live in a good area close to mt druitt, woodcroft may be a good area close to a bad one (doonside)

I also live in Erskine Park. Have been to Woodcroft before, very nice suburb. One of my mates is buying a house there.