What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge 2005

Who would you preffer the Doggies playing against in the WCC?

• Bradford Bulls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wigan Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Just been thinking now the Grand Final is finished and you know your in the World Club Challenge.

It's been confermed that the Bradford Bulls are in the English Grand Final, either playing Leeds Rhinos/Wigan Warriors as there Semi Final show down is tomorrow, and the Final will be played on the 16th next weekend.

Who would you the Bulldogs supporters rather see the Dogs play against in the World Club Challenge?

JasonE

Bench
Hopefully Leeds but I think the Bradford Bulls would be a tougher opponent, next year with Andy Lynch and Myers they will be even stronger.

MrCharisma

Bench
I'd love to see the Bulls.. they are my favourite ESL side and definatly deserve it. I wanna see some heavy clashes between Fielden and O'Meley... plus Utai vs. Readon... should be a classic.

I predicted Leeds would beat Wigan, now the Bulls can smoke Leeds.... come on Bulls!

*I'll have to send you over some Bulldogs stuff so you can cheer us on DrewBeliever ;-) *

DrewBeliever

Juniors
MrCharisma said:
*I'll have to send you over some Bulldogs stuff so you can cheer us on DrewBeliever ;-) *

So Bradford have no chance against the Rhinos in the Final then Ant? :lol:

SOULS 04

Juniors
Go bradford

in both games

NRL= Go the Raiders
SUPER LEAGUE Go The Bulls

so yep will be cheering for the bulls against the dogs if thats weho your playing

will cheer for the dogs if its leeds though... unless furner plays

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Judging what I heard at the Rugby League Headquaters in Leeds yesterday whilst picking up my Tri Nations tickets, It look's to be getting booked for the McAlpine Stadium already with it been the biggest and closest stadium to both Bradford and Leeds.

JasonE

Bench
If the rumours are true that Leeds are getting both Ellis and Peacock then they would also prove hard to beat should they win the GF, a backrow of Ellis, Peacock and Lauititi is mouthwatering.
With Sinfield and Danny in the halves plus Chev and Senior out wide that would be an awesome team next year.

RB30DETT

Juniors
DrewBeliever said:
Judging what I heard at the Rugby League Headquaters in Leeds yesterday whilst picking up my Tri Nations tickets, It look's to be getting booked for the McAlpine Stadium already with it been the biggest and closest stadium to both Bradford and Leeds.

So in this thread you said you heard it, and in this other thread you said your dad heard it.

DrewBeliever said:
RB30DETT said:
The game is to be played in Australia.

Like you'd know, my Dad works for the Rugby Football League, and he has happened to over here, it will be played at the McAlpine Stadium in Huddersfield (England)!!

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=41199

Make up your mind!

RB30DETT

Juniors
I understand your upset because your team lost, so that is why I know you will edit your post later and remove the personal attack.

So I was incorrect with my statement about it being played in Australia.

It now looks like the game will be played at Leeds homeground.

TownMarra

Juniors
Id like to see the game go to Australia for a couple of years, just to promote the WCC more, Either way though, if it is over here or in OZ next year ill be cheering on the Rhinos, i think it will be a great game, especialy both teams having young and hungry sides!! Role on February!!

RB30DETT

Juniors
this from the SMH...

"Leeds will now host the Bulldogs in the World Club Championship at Elland Road in Yorkshire in February."

So looks like it wont be played over here, o well.

GO THE DOGS!!!