What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup 2022 discussion

ODC

Juniors
Best player in the game.

I'm upset for him that no media, fan page or podcast broadcasts it.
In terms of podcasts that I listen to both Bloke in a Bar and This Week in League both wax lyrical about him.

Panther_Platz

Juniors
The Samoan Panthers were all great except for probably Taylan May. Tim Lafai starved him of the ball though.

Crichton intercept and a field goal. Absolutely massive tonight. Luai MOTM.
Twas great entertainment worth getting up for. Critter keeps adding big game clutch plays to his CV!

There can be no doubt this is the best squad of players ever in our history .We will have about 8 players in the World Cup final and 3 grand finals in a row .No to mention a possible world club championship .No previous group of penrith teams has done this
It's a pity I couldn't watch any of the games. Australian vs Samoa, who would have predicted that?

Munky

Coach
It is because he does the hard stuff, Media are dumb and go for flashy over substance.

Agreed. Backs it up on the big stage now too

Except a huge chunk of the media are ex players. Ku(e)nt and Co exist for hot takes but the colour commentators should know better.

The shear disrespect to the great man here:

Unless there is a platinum boot they'll give him.

Last edited:

Munky

Coach
Back when Ennis was playing for the Dragons a bloke I knew who was a Saints fan said he was frustrating to watch as he would try to score on every play.

I feel Grant is the same. Doesn't seem to understand building and maintaining momentum is more important than the hero play.

Latest posts