What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Ticket Prices Announced + On Sale in Two Weeks + Website Redesign

Burns

First Grade
"Fans are encouraged to get in early to secure the best seats at the lowest prices, starting from $10 for juniors and concessions, $20 for adults and $45 for a family of four.

Further savings can be made when fans purchase a Venue Pack, which includes a ticket for all games within a particular RLWC2017 venue. Some Venue Packs start from $17 for juniors and concessions or $34 for adults.

Venue Packs go on sale to the general public at 10am (at local time of chosen RLWC2017 venue), Thursday 13 October 2016 from RLWC2017.com or via Ticketek. *Limited to ten (10) tickets per person, per game

Single Game tickets go on sale to the general public at 10am (at local time of chosen RLWC2017 venue), Thursday 27 October 2016 from RLWC2017.com or via Ticketek (Ticketmaster in Western Australia)."

Link: http://www.rlwc2017.com/news/ticket-prices-and-sale-details

You can visit Ticketek to see individual prices for all games and which seats are available. My quick observations:

• The matches in Sydney (ENG v lebanese; AUS v lebanese), the upper section of the SFS is not on sale, only the lower half of stadium. The bulk of tickets are $20 per adult, $10 concession.
  • Likewise for matches in Canberra, the bottom half is on sale.
  • The double header pricing is incredible value, in Townsville prices are from $40-$10, crazy.
  • Can't find any info on Perth matches.
Also, credit must be given to VML, the Digital Partner of the RLWC.The new website is very slick. Bit bare on information and history, but very well set out to find the important information.

With prices like these, there is every chance we can sell out a lion share's of the matches during the RLWC 2017. Who's buying Venue Packs this week, or individual tickets in a fortnight?

Burns

First Grade
rlwctix.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
I have to plan travel a year out before really thinking about tickets. Could be difficult around work. though they're mostly cheap enough to risk it.

Burns

First Grade
I have to plan travel a year out before really thinking about tickets. Could be difficult around work. though they're mostly cheap enough to risk it.
Yep, in the same boat. Being in NSW, I'm resigned to the fact there will need to be some extensive travelling. Might just try and attend the Opener + Final and two Sydney games? The tickets are priced well enough that there isn't too much fear of being burnt with any late sudden 'life event' in Oct/Nov.

Any thoughts on the new site adamkungl?

adamkungl

Immortal
Website looks real good.

My travel plans may include

Week 1 Drive down to Canberra in for France v Lebanon. Melbourne was on the cards but unfortunately a wedding has got in the way :p

I've got a 3 week trip I want to do that goes Sydney -> Nth QLD -> Perth -> NZ -> Sydney but that's work leave permitting of course.

And likely to go up to Brissy for the final.

thorson1987

Coach
$51 for the SFS venue pack for me and my son. Purchased this morning

Pretty good.

Just need to convince the wife to let me take him to the final now.

DlEHARD

Juniors
My plan..

27 Oct - Opening. Australia vs England, Melbourne
3 Nov - Australia vs France, Canberra
4 Nov - England vs Lebanon, Sydney
11 Nov - Australia vs Lebanon, Sydney
12 Nov - Euro 1 vs Euro 2, Perth
12 Nov - Euro 2 vs Euro 2, Perth
24 Nov - Semi, Brisbane
2 Dec - Final, Brisbane

The Partisan

My plan..

27 Oct - Opening. Australia vs England, Melbourne
3 Nov - Australia vs France, Canberra
4 Nov - England vs Lebanon, Sydney
11 Nov - Australia vs Lebanon, Sydney
12 Nov - Euro 1 vs Euro 2, Perth
12 Nov - Euro 2 vs Euro 2, Perth
24 Nov - Semi, Brisbane
2 Dec - Final, Brisbane

See ya in Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane !