What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Player to ever represent Australia?

Tom Shines

First Grade
I'll go Brad Young

A rubbish left-arm orthodox bowler from SA who played a handful of ODIs and I don't think he even took a wicket. He did however, get owned sliding into a fence on I think the SCG, and is single-handedly responsible for having the rope all the way around the boundary.

OVP

Coach
I think Julian Weiner also repped for Australia. A real Victorian that one :lol:

juanfarkall

Coach
Wayne Phillips (the Victorian)
Glenn Trimble
Chris Matthews

all contenders.

It would be a bit unfair to pick anyone who repped for thr Establishment during WSC

Last edited:

Spike

First Grade
Most of the givens have already been said, but I'll add Brad Hodge, Matthew Elliott and Tony Dodemaide

butchmcdick

Immortal
I don't know if these two got to play for australia but wayne 'cracker' holdsworth and a guy from tassie, a bowler whose last name is campbell both got to go on ashes tours.

They were both pretty gash.

Oh and John Maguire from Qld played a few odi's as did dirk wellham. I seem to remember them as medicore at best.

juanfarkall

Coach
Greg Campbell from Tasmania

I vaguely recall that Wellham was allegedly married to Bob Simpson's daughter/