What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Reffed game ever

Cryptic

Juniors
What the ****... I know we NEVER get the majority of 50/50 calls but **** me... Since when have we gone NONE of them... We even missed out on the 1/99 calls... How the **** wasn't that a try (yet again it's benefit of the doubt UNLESS it would go to the Raiders in which case you need 100000000 out of 100000000 people to agree it was a obviously fair try)... Why did every time we get a call in our favour the video ref comes in to fix it yet every time the Eels get a bonus the video ref is off having a ****ing coffee.

Not the best attack yet again and even more wonderful injury woes but FFS... EVERY CALL! The only one that went our way the touch judge came in and corrected it.

Cryptic

Juniors
Omg Again! ****ing Finch Knocks It Forward Into The Arms Of His Teammate And That's Not Offside! What The ****!!!!

Cryptic

Juniors
And awesome... From that a try to Finch... Which was aparantly with-out a doubt a try....

Cryptic

Juniors
Right... Again just EVERYTHING is against us...How was the momentium no stopped! And putting a tackle that was 10 minutes ago on report!!! Always good to have a first as well... Here I was thinking we had a video review commity for a ****ing reason...

Leethal

Juniors
I hear ya, we get far more calls against us than for, but we can't go on blaming the refs. If we were good enough, we'd overcome. But we are ordinary, and the sooner the focus is off the bad calls and onto the club, the better.

Mick_63

Juniors
We did get a bad call at 10-6 that could have made a difference.
But we have to accept that call and overcome it.
Tongue does all he possibly can as a captain in these situations but we are in desperate need of someone to make the big play and lead from the front.

edabomb

First Grade
We do always get the rough end of the 50/50's. Don't think it had much of an impact on tonights game though.

We REALLY miss Withers IMO, probably the best on field leader in the club.

Timbo

Staff member
We'd have lost anyway. But **** me that bloke is a poor referee.

Simpkins has always had it in for us , he is a tossa , wank.
The ref is inexperienced , so what , our club wont give our inexperienced guys ago , so why do we have to endure that sh*t from that inexperienced ref. I walked out after the offside play and they let it go on.
If I was the captain , I would of walked my team off , we shouldnt have to deal with that , so many decisions go against us , we might of not won anyway , but we might of won , who can honestly f*cking Know.
Give us a fair shot at winning for F*CKING ONCE.

whatwhat

Juniors
The on field ref was ok, the video ref was a disgrace, we dont get the Monnas try which clearly was try and then they give the 2nd Finch try when he didnt even touch the ground. ****ing disgraceful.

Raider Ultra

Bench
It was the video ref more than anything. Not only calls relating to tries. What about that 'strip' he claimed in the first 20 where the replay clearly shows Finch dropping it before there was any possibility of a strip. Abysmal. If the Raiders didn't play like wank it probably wouldn't have mattered.

green eyed mike

Juniors
We all know that calls will go against us, particularly when we are playing away. The problem is the way that our players hang their heads when they need to lift.

Latest posts