What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

would people on this forum...

Loudstrat

Coach
Classic Moffo :lol::lol:

What are you pondering now? Whose going to make their first grade debut first - Willie Mason or Braith Anasta?

Aragorn

First Grade
There was a event a few years back, not touch, but it was interesting enough
Canberra Raiders vs ACT Brumbies
One half of league, the other half of union. I think it was for charity? i wouldnt mind watching something like that, would be pretty cool to watch.

that is a fantastic idea.

a pre-season league vs union tournament. :clap:

Fire

First Grade
watch touch footy if it was televised?

are people into the sevens basically because their team is participating or what? which begs the question, does it matter which code it is. If the Bulldogs are playing the Roosters in the Bondi skinny dipping contest, would you watch?

No way.

There's a hell of a lot of sports out there I'd rather play than watch.

Touch footy is right at the top of that list.

eozsmiles

Bench
I wouldn't watch it unless it involved NRL players. The sport doesn't attract me but the novelty aspect of watching Johnson, Barba, Bowen and the rest of the NRL whippets competing on a different level (IE no big men) would be interesting for a while.

fourplay

Juniors
I watched touch footy when I saw it on paytv a while ago. I never really enjoyed watching it though until I started playing it then I gained a lot more appreciation for the subtleties. It can be a very fast game and exciting.