What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would the Dragons sign Finucane today?

Canard

Immortal
You would have to be a pretty harsh bloke to not like Eisenhuth right? He seems liked the ultimate battler.

Chimp

Bench
I can’t help but like Cameron Munster - he’s got a bit of everything in him. Obviously he’s a supreme natural talent, mong strength, big game player, plenty of niggle in him, team joker, happy to take the rough runs (which I love in a playmaker), puts his body on the line in defence, and just doesn’t really give a rats about what anyone else is doing or thinks. Just plays footy, how he wants to play it. Looks like he loves a good beer too, without ever doing anything too scandalous.
Just a shame he’s a Storm and QLD player.

I can’t help but like Cameron Munster - he’s got a bit of everything in him. Obviously he’s a supreme natural talent, mong strength, big game player, plenty of niggle in him, team joker, happy to take the rough runs (which I love in a playmaker), puts his body on the line in defence, and just doesn’t really give a rats about what anyone else is doing or thinks. Just plays footy, how he wants to play it. Looks like he loves a good beer too, without ever doing anything too scandalous.
Better get a bucket...

.... I'm going to be sick.

_Johnsy

Referee
What The Fuck GIF

Fangs

Coach
His best days were at the Dogs. Very good player back then.

Still has 2.5 years left on his contract. So the Sharks best hope he returns to form.

At least Wade Graham finishes up at the end of 2023. Currently on 286 first grade games. If the Sharks dog him then I hope Ricky picks him up for Canberra. He understands what it means to make the 300 club.

Someguy

First Grade
He was the only likeable player at the Storm when he was there.

Actually the only likeable player to ever play for the Storm in their 25 years in the NRL.

mate Tohu Harris is easily the most likeable player in the NRL. Hard worker, flashy when he needs to be, never anything grubby from him puts the team first.

Munky

Coach

Still has 2.5 years left on his contract. So the Sharks best hope he returns to form.

At least Wade Graham finishes up at the end of 2023. Currently on 286 first grade games. If the Sharks dog him then I hope Ricky picks him up for Canberra. He understands what it means to make the 300 club.

Yep and by playing him Canberra will lose.

Which doesn't matter because 300 comes first

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

Would require Sharks to play 3 matches in the finals series, and considering they can’t beat anyone in the Top 8…

Vic Mackey

Referee

I thought he was still pretty good up until about 2020. The big eye opener for me was the 2021 Prelim when the Panthers pack completely bashed him. I commented after the game that he was well and truley done and would be a dud signing for the sharks.

Fangs

Coach
I thought he was still pretty good up until about 2020. The big eye opener for me was the 2021 Prelim when the Panthers pack completely bashed him. I commented after the game that he was well and truley done and would be a dud signing for the sharks.

Last year at Penrith we handled their pack just fine including Finucane. His moment in that game was destroying Stephen Crichton's ear.