What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you want Lyon back?

Would you want Lyon back?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eelementary

Post Whore
Tough one.

YES:

Because he is a Parra boy and has enromous talent and we need him.

NO:

Because I feel like he has dudded his mates, his fans and the club which has done so much for him.

Eels Dude

Coach
Depends of a number of issues. I'd take him back on the conditions that it is on a reduced contract, he is definately going to stay etc.

Glenn

First Grade
Nope: Who knows when he will decide he wants to walkout on everyone again

nöyd

Staff member
No because he turned his back on the club that has invested so much time and money in him. And like Glenn said, nobody can be sure if he wouldn't do it again.

Redback71

First Grade
yes and this time he would not be allowed to back out maybe he can play 5/8 instead of the centre he seems to be doing well in this possie for wee wa plus kicking goals as well

I voted "no".

While I still believe he should be able to walk away from the game if his heart is not in it. That was when I was in denial

Now I am in anger.

True EEL

Bench
i would pay for his airfare back down to Sydney to see him back with the EELS

obviously i voted yes

and no the mighty (Wee Waa) Panthers have not lost a game yet and they beat Narrabri (cross-town Parra v Penrith type rivals) 110-4........which is astonishing as that is always a close hard fought game between the two towns

scottyeel

Bench
I voted yes although im so pised off with him for leaving, once he had that blue and gold back on im sure all would be forgiven.

thedux

Juniors
I don't trust anything the guy has to say. It seems he is now saying that he might like to come back and play NRL but not sure whether it would be Parra or someone else. Tell the truth Jamie.....was the pressure too much or did Fitzy call your bluff?

bartman

Immortal
I voted no, simply because Jamie has given no indication he wants to play for the Eels again. I wouldn't want a player back that didn't want to play here.