What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow

RiotAct

Juniors
what a game, Back to back 04/05.. great game shifty, only downer was the moron with the firework.. but great game nevertheless

Ghoulies

Bench
Well done 'dogs.

You probably were probably a bit lucky in the end, but you made the best of it, and your defence was superb.

See you in October. ;-)

Ghoulies

Bench
Sun_Down said:
Yeah good stuff Bulldogs, you outplayed us by far.
I wouldn't say that, our forwards were more than a match, and if Berrigan didn't have moral objections to passing the ball the game could have been very different.

RiotAct

Juniors
game could have gone either way, but i'm happy dogs showed they're a force in 05, see you broncos grand final day =)... and how good is webcke going, keep it up champ

Dog-E

Juniors
As the commentary team said - if that was a preview of the 2005 grand final - then bring it ONNNNNNNNN baby!!!! :D

Best game of footy I have seen for several seasons I reckon!

Yowie

Juniors
RiotAct said:
what a game, Back to back 04/05.. great game shifty, only downer was the moron with the firework.. but great game nevertheless

LOL Back to 04/05? One swan doesnt make a summer? Or a Bunny. What a difference a week makes~