What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrc

dio

Juniors
i could not find one so i thought why not

does anybody think chris attkinson can chalenge for the title next year, thoughts on solberg has he lost IT.

simple answer on atkinson is ....no!

he makes to many mistakes and is not consistant enough

wouldnt be suprised if he is dumped from the team at the end of the season

bjm8

Juniors
Tony Greig's Car Keys said:

If he can iron out the small flaws, which just seem to be a lack of concentration at times in his driving, he can become a consistent top 5 wrc driver. Can he challenge for the title? No. Loeb and Gronholm at the moment are a league above everyone else. As for Solberg, he's as fast as Seb and Marcus but has had a horrible run the last couple of seasons, maybe due to the fact hes pushing a bit hard to stick with them, who knows.

Atkinson will still be around, he'll win a championship before Solberg does again.

dio

Juniors
Tony Greig's Car Keys said:

what do you know he is only a hand full of points behind petter in the championship, yes subaru have had a terrible year but his best rounds are still to come.

bjm8

Juniors
Wow, 2 years on and my comments actually read pretty true.

After placing 2nd on the weekend, his 3rd podium in 4 rallies, Acko is 3rd overall behind Seb & Hirvonen. Petter is back in 7th, still having problems with his Subaru after electrical dramas on the weekend. Bet he can't wait to get the new model, about August apparently?

redunderthebed

Juniors
Ive got fox now so i can really enjoy the rally its great stuff. :D Chris Atkinson has being going great and there is a chance that someone else other than loeb will win it!.

Happy Days and GO FORD AND GO CHRIS!. :D

Alehana

Juniors
What happened to rally australia? perth lost it and i thought it would move to eastern states, but i havent heard about any of it from over there

Latest posts