What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WrestleMania 32

mackdadday

Juniors
I guess the fact that this doesn't even have a thread yet shows that the good folks at WWE seemed to have continued on their merry way of ball droppery.

Hell in a Cell for control of Raw.

Undertaker Vs Shane McMahon

WWE Heavyweight Title Match

HHH Vs Roman Reigns

WWE Diva's title triple threat

Charlotte (w Ric Flair) Vs Sasha Banks Vs Becky Lynch

Street Fight

Brock Lesnar Vs Dean Ambrose

US Title Match

Calisto Vs Ryback

Intercontinental Title Ladder Match

Kevin Owens Vs Sami Zayn Vs The Miz Vs Dolph Ziggler Vs Zach Ryder Vs Sin Cara Vs Stardust

WWE Tag Teams Titles

The New Day Vs The League of Nations

The Dudley Boyz Vs The Usos

Chris Jericho Vs AJ Styles

The Andre the Giant Battle Royal

mackdadday

Juniors
I have a feeling they will go with Hell in the Cell as Main Event thanks to the reception Reigns has been getting.

Hope Ryback/Calisto and the Dudleys/Usos gets moved to the pre-show.

They screwed up so bad not having Sandow win the Battle Royal last year. Hopefully they use it as a chance to catapult someone into the limelight this time round.

The Wyatts seem very much lost in the fold. Hopefully they are involved in some kind of twist along the way.

DB

First Grade
Worst Road to WM in quite a while.... Just seems so boring. Probably the forcing of Reigns has something to do with it.

I will be in the air when WM is on this year, and I really don't mind not watching it, which sucks because once upon a time it used to be something that was exciting to me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Can't say I'm terribly excited for it either.

Styles v Jericho would have been a dream match, but we've already seen it a bunch of times and it seems like a dead rubber.

Reigns v Triple H has been horrendously booked, with Reigns coming across as a heel more often than not despite the fact that Triple H is a heel in all of his other non-NXT interactions.

Shane v Undertaker ought to be a train wreck, and the 'Taker has to retire if he loses' stipulation books them into a shitty corner.

If Shane loses, it was a meaningless match. If Shane wins, it makes Taker look like an absolute chump.

Zero interest in Dudleys v Usos or Kalisto v Ryback.

The IC title clusterf**k was looking good, but the additions of three jobbers shows how thin the roster is right now.

Valheru

Coach
To be fair I am sure they will put on a decent know. The last 10 WM's, with a couple of exceptions have been nothing, if not solid and enjoyable wrestling shows. The problem is, apart from possibly mania 30, is they have not been spectacular and memorable. Take last year as an example, as a wrestling show it was 8/10 show but nothing defining or spectacular happened.

I don't know anyone else but I can name every mania main event and the next 2 or 3 most important matches on each card for the first 20-22 wrestlemanias without even thinking about it and that is because they mattered and had a big event feel. From there I struggle to remember what the main event was.

DB

First Grade
Finn Balor loses the NXT title in Dallas agaisnt Joe. The night of Wrestlemania, two mystery men attack Zack Ryder, leaving a spot for Finn to join the match. He wins the IC Title due to interference from the two men, who end up being Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows, with the Balor Club/ Bulletproof now on the main roster.

Big Pete

Referee
These days it's more about the weekend as a whole than the actual show itself.

With ROH, Chikara, Evolve, NXT and the post-Mania Raw I'm sure it's going to be fun to sit through.

Mania will be OK but far from a must-see show.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I would mark the f**k out for a Balor Club debut, although I'd be sad if that meant an end to his awesome demon entrance before people who only watch Raw/SD get to see it.

Rhyno

First Grade
Talking about making the new day match a non title match

I hope they keep it a title match because Rusev needs a belt around his waste

Valheru

Coach
IC title would be first i imagine.

Rumour is rock will team with new day to even the sides. Maybe that is why the titles won't be on the line..

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
god its a sad state of affairs when someone who was always at best, a part timer, in his first match in about 7 years, taking on a 50 year old man who only appears sporadically throughout the year is looking like the main event.

HHH is always a killer heel, but the public hate being forced to like someone, hence they want the supposed face they don't like, to lose.

If Reigns doesn't have a heel turn soon, he will find himself becoming a Dolph Ziggler/Ryback/Miz/Big Show/Cesaro/Rusev/Del Rio et al mid card jobber type.

WWE - We Wreck Everyone/Everything

lafai

Bench
1 scenario I'd like to see is Roman Reigns interfere in the Shane vs Taker match. Either spear Shane and side with Vince or spear Taker and side with Shane.

mackdadday

Juniors
Surely there has to be a swerve or two coming. We have been waiting a year since anything decent happened. Having Roman shoved in our face, another predictable Rumble and Sheamus winning MITB have been hard to bear.

lafai

Bench
Another swerve would be if Sting interfered in the Hell in a Cell match. I'm sort of pumped anyways because well it's Wrestlemania lol.