What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wtf is the go with Craig Foster?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Seriosuly, ive heard reports of how much of an embittered, angry wanker this bloke is but i couldnt believe that disgracefull display of his when wrapping up the match.

I normally watch the Champs League on ESPN but wanted to here what the guys on SBS had to say for ocne instead and Foster had absolutely no interest in evaluating the match between Barca and Man U.

Instead his sole intention was to metnion that "Messi is far, far better than Ronaldo" (as opposed to slightly better), "the EPL is overhyped, ManU were embarrassed and English teams cant go away and play football whereras Italian and Spanish teams can". (he didnt see Arsenal take on AC Milan this year then?)

It was quite disgusting really to see someone who should be talking positive about the game to use his airtime to fulfill his sole agenda of denegrating the Premier League. For the life of me i cant understand why people like him cant appreciate the qualities and attributes of all three of the top European leagues, instead of unleashing such a pile of unfounded, unfair and negative diarrohrea.

Australian broadcasting deserve better than that embarrassment.

So si it just me or is this bloke not the full quid?

fish eel

Immortal
sometimes craig foster is right, but I thought every sane person knew to stay away from him when Barca were playing?

fish eel

Immortal
let me guess, I didnt watch sbs, but did he talk about barca's great ability to hold possession and keep pressure on? Their bumchum Branko Culina was great at having sydney hold possession - he perfected the back pass!!!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Yeah he pretty much talked about Barca's ability to hold possession etc.

He never mentioned though how a team can have 65% possession, pass beautfiully and yet not create one half chance, let alone a clear cut opportunity.

But that's beside the point, this bloke is a complete clown who is no better than any old lunatic fan who patrols mesage boards to give his biased, angry opinions. The only difference is that SOMEHOW he has got on tv.

f**k he bleats on like a twat.

he wants messi inside him. deadset.

Man U's tactics were to at least draw. they got their desired result. you can hardly say they were "destroyed"

NK Arsenal

Juniors
So the EPL is sh*t says fozzie..

:lol:

This is coming from a guy who used to sit on the bench for Palace

:lol:

Dogaholic

First Grade
I think Foster thinks that it is cool to knock epl and their teams. He thinks that he is thinking outside the square.

Eddie.

Bench
Leave the man alone. He is clearly in alot of pain with 3 English sides in the Semi Finals.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Where did his EPL hatred spring from? He's played in Australia, Singapore, and for two English clubs - where does he have the experience with Italian or Spanish football to get semi hard over it at the mere mention of Barca?

fish eel

Immortal
Where did his EPL hatred spring from? He's played in Australia, Singapore, and for two English clubs - where does he have the experience with Italian or Spanish football to get semi hard over it at the mere mention of Barca?

Thats the funniest part of foster.

he is a do as I say, not as i did person.

rightly or wrongly, he runs down the english game...yet it is where he made his coin. When any rumour emerges of a young australian signing with and english club....off he goes. But what did he do? lol

Alot of his talk about the english game though has plenty to do with trying to have a point of difference with the fox sports crew - who with Simon Hill and Robbie Slater have two big champions of english football.

What's even more ironic is that Slater did something Foster never did - played on the continent :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
I once saw him talking about Sydney FC, and he said he turned the game off at halftime....then went on to talk about wht they lost!!

he is genius enough to know what happened without even watching, he was probably spot on as usual. Maradona....Pele....Foster, Great football minds.

Dogaholic

First Grade
I once saw him talking about Sydney FC, and he said he turned the game off at halftime....then went on to talk about wht they lost!!

When Yoda said "No there is another" he was obviously talking about Craig Foster. Rumour has it that his Midi-chlorian count was off the chart. :shock:

In-goal

Bench
I can't get over his drivel each match day, honeslty he dislikes all things British when it comes to football.

Personally I preffer to watch 2 english clubs over continetal teams, PSV and AJAX excluded when they play thier passing football.

Football played by Arsenal against Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool is some of the best you will ever see. Through in the matches between Celtic and Rangers and you have some of the most exciting stuff around.

Latest posts