What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE New Years Revolution Thread*Spoilers*

Sanchez

Coach
For discussion on the ppv scheduled for Jan 7

The main event will be John Cena v Umaga WWE Championship Match

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well looks like this is one I won't buy. That main event will be a absolute snoozefest!

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's something of a dud main event, mainly because Umaga has been fast-tracked without any legitimate feuds. Kane? Who the f**k doesn't feud with Kane on their way to the top?

Big Pete

Referee
Agreed CWB.

Heck even Snitsky feuded with Kane!

Bad main event for two reasons.

1) Umanga ain't ready and doesn't seem legit and should not be champion
2) Once Umanga loses he has nothing to his name and loses everything that got him over
3) The match will just suck with Cena having to carry Umanga.

Lets hope for a good under card.

lockyno1

Post Whore
PARANoIR said:
:lol: Well don't start the Umaga sh*t slinging either.

Don't push it. If it is a terrible match I will have no heitation doing it. Cena having to carry Umaga...:lol:

PARANoIR

Bench
lol. The idea of Cena carrying Umaga amuses me. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if they give Umaga the title. That would be funny sh*t.

It'll probably just be a DQ finish or something to that effect.

Good under card on Raw? :lol:!

PARANoIR

Bench
Ah, touche.

NOW! Enough of the Cena bashing. It gives me the shiits. Your Cena bashing is just as stale as Cena himself. I'm sick of both! :lol:

Big Pete

Referee
It could happen Parra, it could happen.

We still have a few interesting matches left and if I was involved in the card...I would make these matches.

Triple H vs. Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels vs. Edge
Hardy Boys vs. MNM vs. WGTT TLC World Tag Team Titles Match
Chris Masters vs. Carlito vs. Super Crazy vs. Kenny IC Title No. 1 Contendership
Mickie James vs. Victoria

Add in another match and you've got yourself a superb card.

PARANoIR

Bench
Yeah that's an awesome card. But fact is, it won't happen. Vince isn't that smart, as if he'd give the fans what they want :lol:

Do you honestly think they'd bust out a TLC match at a PPV like NYR?

It'll probably feature a match between DX and Rated RKO, an IC title match, a womens title match, a match between Cryme Tyme and WGTT and that's all I got at the moment.

At this stage I can't even see the Hardyz being on the card, because they need Jeff to defend the IC title occasionally.

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah that's what I was thinking. :p I was just saying if given the oppurtunity the mid card ain't that bad.

What they'll probably have...

DX vs. Rated RKO (With some stipulation)
Jeff Hardy vs. Johnny Nitro
Mickie James vs. Victoria
Cryme Time vs. Some Jobber Team
Carlito (or King) vs. Chris Masters
Eugene vs. Jim Duggan or some other "legend"
Some filler match

Not a bad PPV not great either.

Royal Rumble should be interesting this year, no one so far has really looked like winning it, very unpredictable.

Sanchez

Coach
that first card looks best not like para said it wont happen.

i always look forward to royal rumble its one of my favourite ppvs