What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Royal Rumble 2013 ***SPOILERS***

nöyd

Staff member
RUMBLE03_zps50525102-1_zps4a05efeb.jpg

rumblecard_zps52ca7676-1_zpsa8cbb208.jpg

whc_zpsf51b96f7-1_zpsc010fb61.jpg

tag_zps6f843c31-1_zpsa79236e7.jpg

us_zps4b4d7076.jpg

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
That + the Royal Rumble match = The only reasons I need to buy.

Usually, I don't give a shit about the undercard.

Parra Pride

Coach
Royal Rumble is my only guaranteed buy each year, looking forward to it.

Also, I think it's safe to assume we'll see Del Rio Vs. Show for the WHC.

Valheru

Coach
I am looking forward to this. Royal Rumble is the traditional start of the road to wrestlemania and the WWE seem to step things up around this time of year. I am really struggling to predict who will win the rumble. Not since Austin in 2001 has someone won the rumble who had previously won it before. Unless it is Ziggler I can’t help but think this one will have a previous winner....

Big Pete

Referee
Cena is my pick going in although I wouldn't be surprised to see Ryback win it. I really hope they give him a good showing at the Rumble. It's the easiest match to make a monster look awesome (eg. Diesel '94, Kane '01) and I hope they put a lot of eggs in the Ryback basket.

I'd imagine Dolph's MitB briefcase would eliminate him straight away.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I wish they weren't so deadset on Cena/Rock at Mania. Why bill it as once in a lifetime if we're forced to watch it again a year later? Punk/Rock as a rematch would interest me far more (better promos and a better worker for Rock) and the rematch would make sense if they're going to give Rock the belt at the Rumble.

Given del Rio has the belt right now on Smackdown, we could see a heel go through. Orton seems set for a turn since he's been treading water forever, but he might turn del Rio heel again if they feud. Maybe Ziggler? Have him lose and then cash in to win after some Big E interference, maybe?

Or have Shield win it and hold the company ransom? Have them tease selling it to the highest bidder or having people jump through hoops for a chance at it. Really sow some anarchy in the way that Bane does at the end of Dark Knight Rises.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'd personally like to see Vader, one of either MVP/Shelton Benjamin, Billy Gunn, and The Boogeyman :lol:

Special K

Coach
I like the idea of the shield winning it and holding the company up over it. Anything will be an improvement on f**king Sheamus.

And for a return.... ummm.... Gillberg

Last edited:
Elix Skipper, Lash Leroux, Kwee-wee, Crowbar, Prince Iaukea, Jerry Flynn (not Lynn), Van Hammer, La Parka, Lodi, Evan Karaigas, The Wall, Mike Sanders, The Kiss Demon, Reno and of course, Glacier.

Big Pete

Referee
Homicidal, Suicidal & Genocidal maniac Sabu!

A Gillberg/Ryback confrontation NEEDS to happen.

Imagine it, Ryback clears a ring of 8 people, he's getting the crowd behind him...feed me more...feed me more...

Then this hits...

[youtube]VMy9djshbGI[/youtube]

Cut to a locker room backstage, a road agent knocks on the door and BAM it's good ol' Duane Gill. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts