What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksy19

Bench
Great angle.

Also I think CM Punk on Raw can be a master stroke, glad they kept him on as a HEEL.

Also is EDGE face now?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Cena in Nexus has made me watch Raw again. Was totally surprised when he lost to Barrett at HIAC. I'm dying for Cena to go heel and join them properly, a Cena heel turn would be one of the best things to happen in WWE for a long time. Also really like the idea someone here mentioned about Cena turning heel and taking over Nexus from Barrett.

Hat's off to WWE, they've done this really well so far.

RedVDave

First Grade
Cena in Nexus has made me watch Raw again. Was totally surprised when he lost to Barrett at HIAC. I'm dying for Cena to go heel and join them properly, a Cena heel turn would be one of the best things to happen in WWE for a long time. Also really like the idea someone here mentioned about Cena turning heel and taking over Nexus from Barrett.

Hat's off to WWE, they've done this really well so far.

Let's just hope they don't find a way to drop the ball ...yet again.

Big Pete

Referee
So....

Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater are the new Tag Team Champions.

Punk and Bryan could be getting involved in some sort of storyline. Punk's apparently scouting talent and they had a brief staredown.

Santino caused the upset of the year defeating Sheamus

Cena defeated Orton by DQ and was made referee of the Survivor Series title match between Orton/Barrett. If Barrett wins the match, Cena is freed from Nexus. If Barrett loses Cena is fired on the spot.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I actually disliked it.

Currently the only things keeping me interested in RAW are the Morrison-Sheamus feud and the Nexus.

This episode...The whole Oksana bit was pathetic; the crowd had no clue who half the Legends were; the matches were dull...

Oh, another slight positive was Cole's interactions with JR.

Big Pete

Referee
Morrison-Sheamus feud

Really? I find it to be a really bland feud, Morrison isn't helping it one bit.

"I'm here to stand up to bullies!"

It just sounds like a PSA commercial.

Matches were a little dull, Swagger/Bryan was the pick of the night but indeed it started pretty slowly.

Eele what did you make of Piper's Pit?

I personally thought it was a fantastic promo, right up there with promo of the year.

In 2007 when he won the ECW title I thought he was going to be huge, he was then thrown into a tag team with the Miz that I thought would hold him back. Since they split up, the Miz has gone on to do great things (that I thought JoMo would do) while JoMo has been making me wonder what the hell I was thinking 3 years ago.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Matches were a little dull, Swagger/Bryan was the pick of the night but indeed it started pretty slowly.

Eele what did you make of Piper's Pit?

I personally thought it was a fantastic promo, right up there with promo of the year.

OK, I kinda agree. The Sheamus-Morrison feud is bland ATM. But what I meant was that I am licking my lips at the prospect of a Morrison-Sheamus feud.

Piper's Pit was sensational because of Piper, true.

Big Pete

Referee
You're definitely not alone MM, I think 90% of the IWC were right with you, hell I definitely know I was.

I mean, you just have to look at his series with Punk back in 2007 to be reminded of what Morrison was capable of in the ring. His promos with the Miz were always great, but Miz being the straight man in all of them in hindsight really carried Morrison.

Eelementary

Post Whore
In 2007 when he won the ECW title I thought he was going to be huge, he was then thrown into a tag team with the Miz that I thought would hold him back. Since they split up, the Miz has gone on to do great things (that I thought JoMo would do) while JoMo has been making me wonder what the hell I was thinking 3 years ago.

I see what you mean. JoMo's lack of charisma is holding him back. But he could potentially be a great in-ring performer.

Big Pete

Referee
OK, I kinda agree. The Sheamus-Morrison feud is bland ATM. But what I meant was that I am licking my lips at the prospect of a Morrison-Sheamus feud.

Hopefully they have a great match, Morrison maybe poor on the microphone but he has the ability to turn it on in the ring.

Eelementary

Post Whore
But all in all I'm excited about the WWE's future. IMO:

* Otunga is really improving in the ring, and he's worked on his mic skills. Could be the next Batista in some time (maybe not quite as physically big).

* Barrett and the Nexus are great.

* JoMo,Miz, Riley, Bryan, Swagger are all great young talents.

* John Cena is much criticised but I have loved his work lately. Much more emotionally charged.

* Sheamus. Personally, I LOVE this bloke. He's just a badass mofo.

* Edge being pushed again is always good.

I loved the presentation of the Old School RAW, but the in-ring sections were lacking IMO. Bryan-Swagger had me salivating - I rate both men very highly. But it was a slow match. Kingston-Otunga was OK but a bit of a WTF? bomb. The Usos are dull IMO. Kozlov is massively talented but under-utilized.

I am liking this monster face push for Ezekiel, though. He's a huge guy, but he moves well and is OK on the stick. And there's nothing better than a monster face!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hopefully they have a great match, Morrison maybe poor on the microphone but he has the ability to turn it on in the ring.

Absolutely!

I HOPE Morrison can come out of this feud and move onto bigger things. He's definitely a fun guy to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.