What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special K

Coach
Ernest was surely one of the funniest wrestlers of all time. I used to love his rants in wcw about whooping people. If I recall he tore the house down when WCW was in sydney for thunder.

Big Pete

Referee
I wouldn't include Jeff Hardy but he's certainly told performers in the past to tone down top rope spots and limited wrestlers from doing the Shooting Star Press and the 450. Plus he could never advertise the light heavyweight division properly despite multiple attempts.

It's a shame, Bourne seemed to have a lot of supporters in the back and he just blew it all away.

Almost like a belated title drop after Bourne's wellness policy violation. Wouldn't surprise me though if they just want to get the Tag Titles off both Bourne and Kingston so they can push them as singles wrestlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.