What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackdadday

Juniors
Ascension trashing the road warriors..one of whom is dead..not classy.

Rowan from cheers to naught in three weeks. Needs to start racking people like he did the one time.

Hopefully the Rumble with be the start of some thing big and well thought out by the wwe.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Sting is being referred to as "The Vigilante". The whole idea of a vigilante is they go outside the law, hence why Ziggler/Ryback/The guy I don't care about could appear despite being "fired".
Perhaps. In my opinion this is all being rushed too much. They might even become a stable of some sort. Who knows. I wonder how the Triple H/McMahon WM31 feud will start though.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Is it fair to say the RR title match will be a fore-gone conclusion? Obviously the 2 heels will form an alliance and take Cena down early. Then, when those dumb dopes realise only one can pin Cena to get the win, they'll turn on each other.

Obviously Seth won't win it seeing as he holds the MitB briefcase. Brock will more than likely lose the title considering that Cena got screwed last time he defended it which feels like it was 7 years ago, meaning that the baby face will overcome the odds and win it. Cena vs Bryan and WM31.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Sting is being referred to as "The Vigilante". The whole idea of a vigilante is they go outside the law, hence why Ziggler/Ryback/The guy I don't care about could appear despite being "fired".

Just another thought... why wasn't Big Show fired? Sure he turned on Team Cena... but he still was part of that match. Double Standards... standard WWE it seems.

DB

First Grade
I think when he punches Cena, then shakes HHH's hand, we know why he wasn't fired.

redvscotty

First Grade
I was going through the various gossip sites and came across the supposed main event for Fast Lane next month:

'John Cena and Roman Reigns will face Seth Rollins and Big Show'

Cool, why not make it a 6 man tag and just bill it as the first ever Sunday Night Pre-Raw show. Ugh.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I was going through the various gossip sites and came across the supposed main event for Fast Lane next month:

'John Cena and Roman Reigns will face Seth Rollins and Big Show'

Cool, why not make it a 6 man tag and just bill it as the first ever Sunday Night Pre-Raw show. Ugh.

That would be aweful. A tag team match? Pffft.

By the way does anyone know what the theme would be for Fast Lane? Most of the PPV events have some sort of them going by the name - ie Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Hell in a Cell, Money in the Bank... what the heck is Fast Lane meant to be revolved around?

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
That would be aweful. A tag team match? Pffft.

By the way does anyone know what the theme would be for Fast Lane? Most of the PPV events have some sort of them going by the name - ie Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Hell in a Cell, Money in the Bank... what the heck is Fast Lane meant to be revolved around?

I don't think there is a particular theme for the show. Just seems like a generic PPV like Over the limit or Battleground, I reckon WWE are thinking they are clever by saying this is the Fast Lane on the Road to Wrestlemania.

Status
Not open for further replies.