What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Tables, Ladders & Chairs (TLC) 2011 *SPOILERS*

nöyd

Staff member
TLC2.jpg

major.jpg

minor.jpg

ORTON_BARRETT.jpg

NASH_HHH.jpg

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
This is the card I'm expecting...

WWE TLC Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. The Miz vs. John Cena vs. CM Punk (c)

World Heavyweight Tables Match
The Big Show vs. Mark Henry (c)

Steel Chair Match
Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton

No DQ
Kevin Nash vs. Triple H

Intercontinental Championship Match
Booker T vs. Cody Rhodes (c)

US Championship Match
Zack Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler (c)

Diva Championship Match
Alicia Fox vs. Beth Phoinex (c)

Which wouldn't be too bad if it pans out that way. I'd also expect to see Air Boom on the card and Sheamus but I can't think of anyone for them to face.

Big Pete

Referee
One thing the WWE could do is have Big Show finally beat Henry in the tables match. Only for Bryan to cash in his MitB briefcase and pin Show.

The big thing about this PPV is how many "Chairs Matches" we'll have to sit through. One of the dumbest ideas Vince and co have ever come up with.

TLC Matches with the Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz, and Edge + Christian were epic. But what made them what they were was they were the young guys trying to one-up each other and move up the card. Also, with 6 people in the match, you could always have 2 people in the ring while the other 4 either brawl or sell their injuries. These days you have older guys doing a handful of spots and it just doesn't work. The first few MITB Ladder Matches brought back that energy, but they have faded too.

Big Pete

Referee
I still think the MitB still has a lot of appeal. The Smackdown version at MitB was one of the best ever iterations of the match. I still don't like the concept behind the briefcase though - it devalues the title.

Parra Pride

Coach
If Ryder Vs Ziggler (with Ryder winning the title, obviously) doesn't happen, WWE are f**king insane.

Valheru

Coach
Your card looks good Pete. From memory though they have a TLC, Tables, Chairs and a regular ladder match. So expect either the IC or US title to be a ladder match.

My card would be

TLC Match, WWE Championship
Miz vs Punk vs Cena vs Del Rio

Tables Match, World Heavyweight Championship
Big Show vs Mark Henry

Ladder Match, Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder

Chairs Match
Sheamus vs Christian

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton

Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes vs Booker T?

Divas Championship
Beth vs Alicia Fox

See how long he can go for before his quad goes
Nash vs HHH

Bryan vs someone...Hunico?

Punk, Henry, Ryder, Christian, Barrett, HHH, Beth, Cody and Bryan all go over

Big Pete

Referee
Your card looks good Pete. From memory though they have a TLC, Tables, Chairs and a regular ladder match. So expect either the IC or US title to be a ladder match.

Yeah I was trying to figure out who'd be able to work a ladder match. I suppose they could do it with Ziggler and Ryder but I don't think Ryder could do the match justice and with Booker T/Rhodes I feel the ladder match would be incredibly unnecessary.

So it's a tough one to consider.

I would think Rhodes would be the guy in the Ladder Match, particularly since he is trying to bring back the respectability of the IC Title. It ties in with the Ladder Match after the HBK vs Razor Ramon IC Title unification match.

Big Pete

Referee
It looks like they're going for him against Booker T though. If they choose to delay the title match until the Rumble or so then fine but if not then I can't see it happening.

Parra Pride

Coach
My card would be

TLC Match, WWE Championship
Miz vs Punk vs Cena vs Del Rio

Tables Match, World Heavyweight Championship
Big Show vs Mark Henry

Ladder Match, Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder

Chairs Match
Sheamus vs Christian

Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton

Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes vs Booker T?

Divas Championship
Beth vs Alicia Fox

See how long he can go for before his quad goes
Nash vs HHH

Bryan vs someone...Hunico?

Punk, Henry, Ryder, Christian, Barrett, HHH, Beth, Cody and Bryan all go over

How do you plan on having two IC title matches without Rhodes in both?

Latest posts