What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wwwwwwwwwww

Sir Don

Juniors
your form has been found out after last week 1) you have nothing in attack without quick play the balls 2) if the defenders off the ruck dont get up quick ( boardering on offside which the ref pinged you last week) youve got nothing in defence ...you maybe have to wait another 50 years

Card Shark

Immortal
your form has been found out after last week 1) you have nothing in attack without quick play the balls 2) if the defenders off the ruck dont get up quick ( boardering on offside which the ref pinged you last week) youve got nothing in defence

What team has dope. We do it better than most. Have a look at the score bord.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
your form has been found out after last week 1) you have nothing in attack without quick play the balls 2) if the defenders off the ruck dont get up quick ( boardering on offside which the ref pinged you last week) youve got nothing in defence ...you maybe have to wait another 50 years
So much sand in your vag. Just chill out merkin.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Madam Don has been reading some commentary (likely about her own team whoever that is) and is passing it off as her own. In all the BS she's posted I don't recall there ever being any football related analysis until now. One of our own described it best. Very poor quality trolling.

Sir Don

Juniors
pretty simple to see really hold you merkins down in the play the ball no try sharkies anyway good luck for next year

Vin Fizz

Bench
pretty simple to see really hold you merkins down in the play the ball no try sharkies anyway good luck for next year
I think Jimmy and Chad are pretty good at opening up sides defences with deft passing. You've probably only watched one or two of our games id say. Offloads tend to work as well. Who do you follow?

Sir Don

Juniors
Dons right again WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDLL as i predicted i know flannos dumb ( like how he got into bed with dank) relying on fast play the balls is fine but when you dont get them 3 tries tonight one an intercept come on and Vinn Fizz ive watched your team for weeks and weeks

shadowboxer

First Grade
Reading this page alone is enough to make me shake my head. Why get in a slanging match with Doust. That win last night will guarentee him and Mary holding hands at kogarah for another 5 years.

Vin Fizz

Bench
The lads are in the finals, and have been g'teed that for some time. The spectre of the minor premiership has been hanging around and id say there'd be some in the team that do not covert that as much as others. Not to say they aren't trying but some would have one eye on the finals. I think top 4 is pretty well secured and id hazard a guess top 2 is looking pretty good. The team will be getting a flogging at training in prep for the semis. I say they are off the pace a little over the past weeks because they are playing teams with far more to lose than we have and we are dropping intensity temporarily. As far as the quick play the ball comments is concerned it's got us 16 wins has it not? But anyway to lead with my chin, Sir Don, what's your solution ?

Card Shark

Immortal
The lads are in the finals, and have been g'teed that for some time. The spectre of the minor premiership has been hanging around and id say there'd be some in the team that do not covert that as much as others. Not to say they aren't trying but some would have one eye on the finals. I think top 4 is pretty well secured and id hazard a guess top 2 is looking pretty good. The team will be getting a flogging at training in prep for the semis. I say they are off the pace a little over the past weeks because they are playing teams with far more to lose than we have and we are dropping intensity temporarily.

Exactly Vin.

We peaked too early in that we qualified for the finals ages ago, the top 4 a month ago & top 2 is all but guaranteed.

We are in a holding pattern...semis can't come quick enough. We will be ready!

Sir Don

Juniors
my solution is very simple get the quick play the balls work for them and if not 2 passes off the ruck inside ball one to a forward and inside ball two to holmes or baba notice i didnt say jack bird hes got alot to learn im not a big fan just yet i think the hype is unwarrented at this stage and the defence forget racing up one or two from the play the ball one straight line for now

Don

Vin Fizz

Bench
Walked right into that didn't I. I thought we were in for some real insights. Got RL 101 Bummer. Just have to rely on dumb ole Flange I guess. Ta anyway Don.

Card Shark

Immortal
my solution is very simple get the quick play the balls work for them and if not 2 passes off the ruck inside ball one to a forward and inside ball two to holmes or baba notice i didnt say jack bird hes got alot to learn im not a big fan just yet i think the hype is unwarrented at this stage and the defence forget racing up one or two from the play the ball one straight line for now

Don

What is this thing called love?
What, is this thing called love?
What is this thing called, love?

Please ask your teacher tomorrow to explain what punctuation means & why it's important.

Latest posts