What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xerri test sample B

Frenzy.

Immortal
We haven’t been paying him for a while and yep 2021 was his last year.

We had 29 players in our list today with him, now we have 28 for 2021.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/01/23...cial-rosters-and-contracts-for-all-16-clubs2/

Not paying, but money would have been quarantined in case of appeal or not guilty status I reckon

The statement said "former" so seems he is now off the roster.

We stopped paying him in November as that's when 2021 payments start but it was being put away for him if he got reinstated. So he doesn't get that now. Sucked in

Ahh yep. Sorry can't be bothered deleting above this

Eion

First Grade
Don’t know if I’m comfortable if Xerri swans into an NFL gig, plays for the next few years doing the same kinda thing he should be sitting out, then lobs back when this NRL ‘punishment’ period is over.

Appreciate it’s unlikely he’ll make a go of it in the NFL, and also appreciate it’s the pissweak NFL drugs policy that allows it. Just doesn’t sit well with me.

Weaponhead

Coach
Well he'd better learn how to catch a ball because he was hopeless at that, and his defence was woeful.
He wont get close to making the NFL at all.
Agree. I don't a see a position for him. Hayne and Holmes could play punt return/special teams as they were fullback/wing in league.

Xerri has poor hands which rules out punt return or wide receiver. Doesn't have the power for running back. Would need to know the game inside out for any defensive roles.

Eion

First Grade
Agree. I don't a see a position for him. Hayne and Holmes could play punt return/special teams as they were fullback/wing in league.

Xerri has poor hands which rules out punt return or wide receiver. Doesn't have the power for running back. Would need to know the game inside out for any defensive roles.
Agree. Can only really see him as a running back..and there are a bazillion NFL crazy yanks with the athletic ability to shine brighter than Xerri.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I wouldn't be surprised if Xerri ends up being better in the NFL then Hayne or Holmes
Why’s that?
As already mentioned, he has nothing on Hayne in his prime or Holmes. I can only see this as a management ploy to keep his name in the media- maybe a gig on “dancing with the stars” or get the whole mob on for “family feud”

Generalzod

Immortal
Don’t know if I’m comfortable if Xerri swans into an NFL gig, plays for the next few years doing the same kinda thing he should be sitting out, then lobs back when this NRL ‘punishment’ period is over.

Appreciate it’s unlikely he’ll make a go of it in the NFL, and also appreciate it’s the pissweak NFL drugs policy that allows it. Just doesn’t sit well with me.
Anything goes in the States....don’t they allow MLB to use an anabolic steroid.

Latest posts