What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

xmas present

carcharias

Immortal
If your interested , I was being dragged kicking and screamming through Hurtsville yesterday when I noticed a book for sale.
It is a photgraphic book a bit like that Sutherland Shire book . Its by that guy Veage??? He takes a lot of the shots for the leader. There was a few shots of Gavin Miller in various stages a face reconstruction from over the years. I didn't get to have a good look through it so it could be crap. There are some shots of the local derby...From memory it was at Jubilee Brown was playing and .....yep the Sharkies got up... I think it might have been one of the first times Campbell played halfback. This was before Langy's master stroke . Whoever the halfback was at the time was injured and Preston got to fill in.
Correct me if Im wrong on that one.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I love Hurstville. It's full of Vietnamese restaurants which I rate very highly. If you were to happen to mention rugby league u would get a puzzled look!

wittyfan

Referee
You can get air holes put into your car for free if you visit one of the cark parks in Hurstville! :lol:

DJDL

Bench
I think it might have been one of the first times Campbell played halfback. This was before Langy's master stroke . Whoever the halfback was at the time was injured and Preston got to fill in.

Was it a night match?
Sounds like a match on a Friday night where Mitch Healey was injured very early on and Preston cam on as a replacement.

Healey came back after 15 minutes or so and steadied the ship.
While Preston was out there we lacked any sense of direction, and he showed himself to be the turnstyle in defence he is.

Awesome with the ball in his hands though

dimitri

First Grade
yes there were some shots fired at hurstville

but that pales in comparison to the regular saturday night shootings and knifings at cronulla in not so beautiful places like gunnamutta park

cheese

Bench
One of the dudes in my touch team was in the kings head at the time.....

He said everyone was dropping like flys trying to hide under tables. Everyone in there thought the gunner was actually in the pub.

....I would've shit a brick.

f**king lebanese

dimitri said:
but that pales in comparison to the regular saturday night shootings and knifings at cronulla in not so beautiful places like gunnamutta park

any crime of that nature is always committed by people who come from notorious south western sydney. ie hurstville/belmore whatever

you know, the heartland of the sub-human, criminal immigrant riff raff from the middle east

they import their murderous culture into australia, then, even worse - they import it into the shire

dimitri can you put a leash on your murderous brethren and keep them in your own little sewer?

carcharias

Immortal
Was it a night match?
Sounds like a match on a Friday night where Mitch Healey was injured very early on and Preston cam on as a replacement.
yeah it was at night . I'm not sure bout the Mitch factor though . I cant seem to remember any other night games from that era.They wore those kind of light grey checked jumpers....the only other I can recall was in the anniversary jumper . I might have been over sea's if it wasn't the game I've been think of.
Oh and Dimitri can you tell your relo's to get some shooting practice ..their a disgrace to gangs all over the world..50 rounds and not one fatality...

mullet

Juniors
ShireShark said:
dimitri said:

any crime of that nature is always committed by people who come from notorious south western sydney. ie hurstville/belmore whatever

they arent all like that 8-[

gunnamatta bay

Referee
dimitri said:

How would you know you idiot? That particular incident you so inaccurately recount involved two young men with their gals being set upon by several middle eastern wankers, for no better reason then they hate everyone, and being unable to win a fair fight resorted to the knife, which is so typical. Gutless wonders.

What is the definition of a gang? A pack of gutless wonders with nothing between the ears.

The fact is that we now have a society governed by political correctness where if you tell the truth you are crucified.

Dimtri? Get stuffed.

Too right gunna matter.

Gunna Matter said:
The fact is that we now have a society governed by political correctness where if you tell the truth you are crucified.

Well thanks to the Honourable John Howard our society has actually broken the shackles of political correctness and most people arent afraid to speak their mind. I'm certainly not.

Latest posts