What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yahoo! Fantasy NBA 2008/09 (SIGN-UPS)

McLovin

Staff member
Yahoo! Fantasy NBA 2008/09 Sign Ups HERE

Well it's that time of the year again. I thought i'd start this a little earlier this year. The 2nd greatest competition in the world starts in a couple of months and we need to get numbers up for this years fantasy league. Let's get the ball rolling (or bouncing;-)) again...

Managers Signed Up
1. McLovin
2. Special K
3. joel caine number 1 fan
4. Ridders
5. Engine
6. j0rd0_ShArKs
7. General Knight
8. Panthers_God
9. Tiger Hawk
10. Selachimorpha
11. El Coconuto

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
i'm in but can we limit the amount of transactions this year? It got crazy last year with people buying for a day, then releasing etc

Special K

Coach
Live drafting again?

Always fun to see who does what.. I always love cursing out joel caine fan for taking all the good rookies early.. One of the highlights of the comp haha

McLovin

Staff member
Live draft as per program. Same settings as seasons gone by. We'll organise the draft time and date later once the league is set and the managers are in place...

McLovin

Staff member
I'm thinking maybe we should set the transaction limit to about 30?? Gives room for trades. injury drops/pickups, ect. Also it's not enough for managers to drop and pickup players on a nightly basis..What do you think?

General Knight

Juniors
Yeah 30 max is about right, maybe even 25.

My friend waiver wired my ass last year in the final for our league. Painful it was.

Special K

Coach
whatever is cool by me... I think it was set at 40 last year before it was changed to unlimited?

if people know its 30 (or 25 or whatever) then they should be able to effectively manage their squad given thats a lot of transactions. Also I don't think trades count towards that figure?

McLovin

Staff member
Live drafting again?

Always fun to see who does what.. I always love cursing out joel caine fan for taking all the good rookies early.. One of the highlights of the comp haha

:lol: One of these days, he's gonna get a batch of rookies that absolutely annihilates the rest of the comp. I'm talking something like 3 or 4 LBJ type players...

He would have done alright if we had the competition set up back in 2003 i recon...

Special K

Coach
Is El coco playing this year?

I swear to god I saw him today at the macquarie center. It was one of those wierd "where have I seen them before" moments then I was like woah the internet... He is the sharks supporting bastard who always drafts my players!

Latest posts