What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yappy

Eddie.

Bench
please start to bag the team again and say we will lose by 30+

When you did this against the Dogs and Roosters we won, since then youve been very quiet and so has the team.

Cmon fire up so we can win a god damn game again.

;-)

yappy

Bench
I'm too depressed to fire up your miserable rabble - my miserable rabble is going even worse, and when I predict them to get flogged it comes true. :cry:

so until the Maggies are firing you're on your own. A good help would be to get simon tipping against them - he's a huge mock.

innsaneink

Referee
yappy said:
I'm too depressed to fire up your miserable rabble - my miserable rabble is going even worse, and when I predict them to get flogged it comes true. :cry:

so until the Maggies are firing you're on your own. A good help would be to get simon tipping against them - he's a huge mock.

Time for Magpies, BRET and Wests Tigers fans to join together & just get totally, utterly and completely shitfaced.

Latest posts