What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yesterday was Thursday

nibbs

Bench
weasel. i noticed yesterday was friday friday, and you remained silent. wtf is going on?

Godz Illa

Coach
The partyin partyin partyin partyin partyin is officially over. Now no-one will know what day comes after Friday

rebecca-blacks-friday-removed-from-youtube-10670-1308258513-5.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...ading-down-under/story-e6frexl9-1226144631122

YouTube sensation Rebecca Black is heading down under

Kathy McCabe
September 23, 2011 2:49PM

YouTube pop teen Rebecca Black is heading to Australia as part of Telstra's rebranding campaign... I wonder what day she'll arrive?

The Friday singer who has polarised music fans but parlayed her 15 minutes into months tweeted about her upcoming visit today.

Black described her upcoming Australian sojourn as being the "best thing since microwaveable popcorn."

Black released a second single My Moment to an underwhelming response in July and costarred in katy perry's video for Last Friday Night.