What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another cam smith dog act

the stranglers

Juniors
Did anyone see the way he dropped his knee into bailey's foot, causing Bailey to go off with an achilles injury? Watch it again if you don't believe me. Please someone end his season or
Better yet his career. He is the least sporting captain Australia has ever had in any sport.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Probably the biggest protected species of all time. Even when his dog acts get highlighted on the footy show nothing gets done.

Glad to see his manager Got suspended like all the other managers who dealt with the illegal storm contracts, oh wait a sec....

Evenflow

Bench
Not only should he miss the rest of this year but all of next year as well I reckon. Thug.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I highly doubt it was an intentional tactic.

I, for one hope Smith has a long and successful career (except when he plays for Queensland, in a Maroons jumper I hope he feels nothing but misery).

the stranglers

Juniors
The Achilles is the most vulnerable part of the human body. That's why it's Called the achilles. To deliberately target it is a straight up dog act. it was deliberate as he looks at it and changes his footwork. You can tell whether something is deliberate by the change in footwork.

innsaneink

Referee
Did anyone see the way he dropped his knee into bailey's foot, causing Bailey to go off with an achilles injury? Watch it again if you don't believe me. Please someone end his season or
Better yet his career. He is the least sporting captain Australia has ever had in any sport.
You 100% certain???

Quite an allegation youre making there....

Im sure theyll spot it if what youre sayings correct.

Latest posts