What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You better be watching the Sydney FC V CC match!

Once Dead

Bench
This game is being played at breakneck speed. After a Carbone special in the first half, Sydney have now gone behind after a clinical finish by Mr NSL Damien Mori. WATCH IT NOW!

Carbone is shot though, possible hamstring injury

Once Dead

Bench
Frogger Mori does it again, 2 goals and puts Sydney out of business tonight...Sydney's demise coincided with Carbone's substitution, enthralling spectacle though!

Well played, CC!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
f**k.

Went to my first soccer game tonight. Sat between the Marinators and the Cove. As I expected, the Marinators used their voices, the Cove used their voices PLUS their beer cups and water bottles. But boy did they fall silent after goal #3 :D

Premiers 2006? Means nothing in the 06-07 season if you get walloped by a team that's 1-1-3 from their first 5 starts. :lol:

Foz

Bench
Does anyone know if Mori will stay with the Mariners after his 4 game guest appearance?
The coach said he liked the Terrigal lifestyle before the match so does this mean its a possibi;ity?
Always thought he was a good player.

Once Dead

Bench
Foz said:
Does anyone know if Mori will stay with the Mariners after his 4 game guest appearance?
The coach said he liked the Terrigal lifestyle before the match so does this mean its a possibi;ity?
Always thought he was a good player.

If they can come up with a deal its most likely he will...the Adelaide local team coaching positions will always be there for him, he's their favourite son...

Foz

Bench
Impellitteri said:
If they can come up with a deal its most likely he will...the Adelaide local team coaching positions will always be there for him, he's their favourite son...

Thanks for that.
Thats very encouraging.
The Mariners have certainly had a problem scoring goals and Mori would go a long way to solving the problem.

Once Dead

Bench
Foz said:
Thanks for that.
Thats very encouraging.
The Mariners have certainly had a problem scoring goals and Mori would go a long way to solving the problem.

He was on 2KY tonight and reitirated that he would LOVE to continue, its up to the contract negotiations to take it further. He flies up from Adelaide each week and still coaches Adelaide City and you can simply tell that he is a guy who loves playing and still has that hunger for smashing them into the back of the net!

skeepe

Immortal
join the bandwagon said:
i would be watching the game except soccer is now on f**king fox cports 3 which i dont have!

Actually correct me if I'm wrong, but that match was on Fox Sports 1. Or was that only Sunday night's matches?

The cricket was on FS3.

Knightmare

Coach
On another note it was funny hearing the Cove rip off chants from the Raiders and St George respectively- make up some of your own fellas!

Once Dead

Bench
Knightmare said:
On another note it was funny hearing the Cove rip off chants from the Raiders and St George respectively- make up some of your own fellas!

Most chants come from somewhere else, so good on 'em lol

Schillaci

Juniors
errrrm which songs are ripped of st.george and the raiders exactly? Most of our songs originated from england or germany along with a few originals.

As for the Marinators, the least said about their swimming carnival songs and general lack of football culture the better.