What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

HenryTatana

Juniors
The Roosters will be wanting to dominate in the womens' league just like they have been in the mens. The Roosters women will win the grand final again this year is my prediction.😟☹️
Totally agree. I think their team is run along the line of the mens - professionalism. They don’t do things half arsed at the chooks and have everything in place for the players, and I don’t mean just on the footy side.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

St George Illawarra NRL Telstra Women's Premiership coach Jamie Soward has named his mandatory 22-woman squad ahead of the Dragons' Round 4 clash against the Brisbane Broncos at AAMI Park on Saturday, September 10 (2:50pm).
Holli Wheeler has been cleared of serious injury and will line up against the Broncos. Tegan Dymock (shoulder) isn't as lucky and has been ruled out, replaced by Aliti Namoce in the front row.

Talei Holmes (knee) returns at the expense of Chantel Tugaga (neck) on the interchange.
The Dragons will look to make amends after their last start defeat to the Sydney Roosters as part of a triple-header in Melbourne on Saturday afternoon.

NRL Women's Premiership squad for Round 4 v Brisbane Broncos –​

1. Emma Tonegato – proudly sponsored by Professionals Padstow
2. Teagan Berry – proudly sponsored by Manna From Heaven
3. Keele Browne – proudly sponsored by TripADeal
4. Page McGregor – proudly sponsored by Makibe Australia
5. Andie Robinson – proudly sponsored by Classic Sportswear
6. Taliah Fuimaono – proudly sponsored by City Project Group
7. Rachael Pearson – proudly sponsored by CBC Group
8. Elsie Albert – proudly sponsored by Gearbox
9. Keeley Davis – proudly sponsored by EFEX
10. Aliti Namoce – proudly sponsored by Deicorp
11. Kezie Apps (c)– proudly sponsored by Swysh
12. Shaylee Bent – proudly sponsored by The Lovechain
13. Holli Wheeler – proudly sponsored by ELMO Software
Interchange:
14. Quincy Dodd – proudly sponsored by University of Wollongong
15. Talei Holmes – proudly sponsored by Arc Energy
16. Monalisa Soliola – proudly sponsored by St.George Bank
17. Tara McGrath-West – proudly sponsored by HWL Ebsworth Lawyers
18. Renee Targett
19. Zali Hopkins
20. Salma Nour
21. Shontelle Stowers
22. Cassie Staples

Unavailable for selection:​

Tegan Dymock (shoulder) – indefinite
Chantel Tugaga (neck) - indefinite

The Friendly Jordies lookalike with the whistle was just looking for an excuse to give Brisbane a pen and they score off the ensuing set after Saints looking good earlier on. Brisbane can't kick. 0-4

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
i think we got ourselves into the game and in front in the last 10 or so minutes, if we can keep that momentum in the 2nd half we should come away with the 2 points.
Elsie Albert has been disappointing this season, she is too slow around the ruck in defence, i think as the girls are getting better they can handle her now, the game has improved since the 1st season even from the last season, Bent as well has been disappointing this season.

After the fightback at the end of the first half they needed a strong start in the second but instead are putting themselves under pressure with poor handling.
Dragons Footy TM

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Too many mistakes and not keeping any pressure on the Bronx, hopefully we don't collapse like last week, our left side defence is atrocious today, Zali Hopkins the main culprit.

jeffdragon

Bench
Surprised they are leading.
Forward pass and errors by Apps and bad reads in defence by the outside backs
Lucky to get out of this one if we do.
Sowie must be pissed off.