What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you support a crap team when........

Wobbygong

First Grade
you start a thread titled "no premierships responses", go have a look and laugh at the Scum's forum.

They have all the comebacks prepared for when anyone attacks their club for not having won a premiership.

The one for dragons supporters is "when Saints last won the competition, flares were still in" I nearly split my sides with laughter at that one!

If that isn't an affirmation of failure from the scum supporters then I don't know what is!

See below:

Teams that have never won a premiership:

West Tigers
St George Illawarra
Nth Queensland
New Zealand Warriors
Cronulla

If you want to argue for the JV's then refer to the next paragraph.

South Sydney last won one around the time the wheel was invented
Parramatta last won one when smoking was allowed in Hospitals
Manly last won one when Donahue was en vogue
Canberra Raiders last won one whilst Kurt Cobain was still alive
Melbourne last won one LAST century
Brisbane last won one just before the Sydney Olympics

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's just sad... really sad....

Mr Pharkall must be spinning on his bar stool.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Willow it is truly confirmation of their place in rugby league as the most unsucessful club.

Sorry but the minute you start brainstorming for comebacks for not having won a comp, you become the NRL laughing stock.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
In fairness, there are some good Shark supporters. But I think the Juan Pharkall complex might explain why so many scummers whinge at the drop of a hat.

I'd find time to practice feeling sorry for them if I was able to stop laughing.

bluenwhite

Juniors
yeah i just saw that thread and it's the saddest thing i've ever seen. the guy can't even make up his own comebacks, they have to have a thread especially for comebacks. hahha.

Juan Pharkall

Juniors
A friend has alerted me to this website and I must ask that you stop making fun of my name.

I'll have you know that it is of Spanish origin and the Pharkall's are respected members of the Aristocracy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Juan Pharkall said:
A friend has alerted me to this website and I must ask that you stop making fun of my name.

I'll have you know that it is of Spanish origin and the Pharkall's are respected members of the Aristocracy.
LMAO.:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Regarding that thread Wobby, this a killer from the Sharks faithful...

sullyfan said:
That should shut a few people up. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Juan Pharkall

Juniors
You may have heard of the family...

brothers and sisters names are Do, See, Care and Save.

And my eldest sister's name is Eat Pharkall. She is bullimic.

What is this website all about anyway?

banquet%20royal%20family.JPG

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Juan Pharkall said:
You may have heard of the family...

brothers and sisters names are Do, See, Care and Save.

And my eldest sister's name is Eat Pharkall. She is bullimic.

What is this website all about anyway?

Do you know the Schitt family by any chance?
Jack and Hepa are well known in Germany and I know they holiday in Spain often.
Their kids are Fulla, Giva, and Bull.
If anyone ever tells you that you don't know Jack Schitt, you can now correct them.

Rammo

Juniors
I think you guys may like my post. Don't worry about those idiots, they are just jealous that they have never experienced the feeling of premiership glory and it seems they will continue not to.

Dragonheart

Juniors
I noticed Cobain got a mention. That must be a bit of a touchy subject around the Cronulle Leagues Club....since he too is a dead loser.

You'd have to excuse Sharks fans though, they don't know any better. The Eels supporters are the ones that show the most ignorance. I went in there to get involved in a bit of a discussion on this weeks round, and naturally a few of those charity cases decided to try some pathetic attempts at clever insults, and all of a sudden I was trolling. I should have known that would be a bad choice to have an intelligent conversation. In the end I just got bored with the BS.

They're doing pretty well considering they are riding on the backs of cast-offs from our joint venture clubs.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: :lol: So sad, so very very sad they start a thread on it. Btw guys, they're saying ur as bad as them from a joint venture side of things. I guess to some extent they're right, however, the Dragons as St Geo and Illa have only been trying to win the comp for what?? 6 years I think, which is in stark contrast to the Sharks efforts of 38. :p

Godz Illa

Coach
Willow said:
Do you know the Schitt family by any chance?
Jack and Hepa are well known in Germany and I know they holiday in Spain often.
Their kids are Fulla, Giva, and Bull.
If anyone ever tells you that you don't know Jack Schitt, you can now correct them.
And the Cronulla-supporting cousin Antoine (?)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Jobdog said:
:lol: :lol: So sad, so very very sad they start a thread on it. Btw guys, they're saying ur as bad as them from a joint venture side of things. I guess to some extent they're right, however, the Dragons as St Geo and Illa have only been trying to win the comp for what?? 6 years I think, which is in stark contrast to the Sharks efforts of 38. :p
Always happy to set the record straight.
We have had an 85 year celebration this year and the club records show 15 premierships, the next one being #16. And the club agrees.
This in a proud history of junior sporting development between the St George and Illawarra districts which has lasted since the before rugby league was invented.
How Dragons supporters feel about enjoying their history should be a governing factor.... and whether the supporters of other clubs like it or not, that's the way it is.

MrSharky

Juniors
... you support a joint-venture in which one side claims dominance over another, yet steals the other's players...

:cool:

Rammo

Juniors
MrSharky said:
... you support a joint-venture in which one side claims dominance over another, yet steals the other's players...

:cool:

Do you ever get tired of being put in your place, I wonder if there's a doughnut outlet out the shire way, because that's how many premierships you've won.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
MrSharky said:
one side claims dominance over another, yet steals the other's players...
We haven't stolen any players from Cronulla for years.