What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You wests lot must be so proud

Now don't get me wrong, even in the old days Balmain had some mongs among our support that were recent escapees from the then open Callan Park, but this wests veg yesterday took the biscuit.

Turns up to the game with Neville and starts talking to some in our group. This bloke was in the Wests retro shirt and had a magpie cap so he was one of your lot and it showed. The conversation went thus. WM = Wests mong, T = tottie, M=me:

WM: yeah good crowd eh. i've done me shoulder
T: (sensing mong): f**k that's no good when you back on the field ?
WM: mate me shoulder's been f**ked for 4 yrs, physio everyfing
M: f**k mate you should see benji's bloke he's good with shoulders
WM: yeah but I have to pay now
T (sensing complete sponging mong): mate that's f**ked - everything should be free
WM: too right mate yeah
T: so whaddya do for work
WM: i'm a cleaner but the building site i was on closed down so i'm looking
T: f**k that sounds hard
WM: yeah mate i was doing 3 hours a day
T: 3 hours a day ... mate that's f**ked ... you shouldn't have to work. They should pay ya to stay home with your f**ked shoulder
WM: yeah mate .. too right mate .. yeh
T: the people that work are f**king this country up. Needs more people staying home
WM: mate exactly
T: it's f**ked you have to pay for everything now. They should just give you stuff
WM: yeah yeah exactly
M: any more than 3 hours a day should be overtime
WM: yeah reckon ay
M: so you looking for work
WM: yeah but it's hard mate (seemingly oblivious to record low unemployment)
T: mate they're recruiting cleaners to clean the grounds etc
WM: yeah ? i got me cleaning certificate from TAFE (i sh*t you not)
M: the CEO of McDonald's Ronald also works for the tigers .. he could get you a start in his restaurant at leumeah
WM: you reckon he'd have any work ?
M: probably .. he's a good operator ronald ... you should go see the ground manager behind the Latchem .. they're always recruiting hard workers to clean up after games
WM: yeah i should go round
M (dying of laughter by this stage): they're after a CEO .. you'd be perfect ... you should go apply behind the grandstand
WM: who do i see
T: say gday to noyce and ask him how you apply .. you'd be perfect ... you'd whip those lazy f**king footballers into shape .. you got a good work ethic
WM: yeah yeah sweet
WM toddles off

Wests
Wests
Wests
Wests

What a f**king mong ... actually he sorta reminds me of another workshy wests bloke on this board.

Are they chucking free wokka noodles out next game

And chopsy after campbelltown in 2 wks scott's dropping me at dinner
:)

smeghead

Bench
Sounds like a delightful day you had there Mulli. You should have reccommended he go and find Kingy & Gunt and had a mongathon

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I saw Alien for the first time in person, walked past me on the hill. No joke, the ground shook with every waddle he took. Kingy got his mug on TV a couple of times when I watched the replay, looked to be at or near the Glen Morrison toilets.

moller

Juniors
Kingy was suddenly standing next to me as Hodgo went over - he came out of nowhere, which is some feat.

Surely with the injuries to our props, coach shines and sizzler should be approaching kingy and alien. f**k, if Jarrod hickey and danny wicks can get a game so should our 2

Mish

Juniors
Did that bloke seriously not clue on that you 2 were geeing him up? hahaha

I saw Kingy at the Glen Morrison toilets, not sure if he stayed there I didn't really take notice.

Moth/chopsy were one of you in the supporter shop at BLC? Someone I was with thought they saw one of you, she wasn't sure which one of you it could of been. Or could of been tottie?? (Actually she said moth has a mate she met when she met him so Im guessing chopsy and tottie could be the ones).

Yes it was me at the BLC shop in the morning .. i am guessing you saw TigerGran ? It's my dad's bday tomorrow and we had a BBQ for him after the game so i was in there getting his present.

And no this bloke had no idea we were geeing him up ... he dead set thought he should have been paid to be home doing nothing and was fuming about having to pay for physio

Mish

Juniors
Arr ok it was you, I was in there with Tigergran, I completely didn't notice you were in there.

bjm8

Juniors
i saw the both of them at dog morrison's before kick off.

was on the lookout for you muli but didnt see ya. coming to lang park in 4 weeks?

for those of you who i did see thanks for the chat.

Mish

Juniors

was on the lookout for you muli but didnt see ya. coming to lang park in 4 weeks?

Are you the same BJ I was talking to behind the posts before the game?

Prob not going to Lang Park at this stage but i'll look at some fares over the next few wks and see what's doing. My mate that lives up there has a kid and all that now so he's probably not gonna get a leave pass etc