What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You will love this Video they're all here !

before i watch it is massimo taibi's howler in there where the ball was rolling along the ground and it went between his legs ?? :lol:

edit OMG HAHA 4:02 HAHA TAIBI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the wiese one against juve cost bremen a spot in the next round of the champions league and oliver kahn against real effectively cost bayern a spot in the quarter finals

Abz

Juniors
Bumble said:
How many times was Barthez in there? :lol:

2 in the same game :lol:
That's what I was thinking... and Man U paid him something like $100,000,000 :crazy:

Tom Shines

First Grade
Was that Heguita trying a backheel twenty yards out from goal at 1'35"? Dopey twat.
Couple of David James howlers in there.
And how Roy Carroll ever got a contract with the Rags I'll never know.

yes its very tough for our breed. never the hero (unless u save a penalty which is 75% lottery) and always get the blame, oh well its still funny lol.

my fave was the rene higuita one because it put them out of the world cup. i hated it at the time coz i liked colombian football but funny looking back.

my worst one was we were drawn in a game 2-2 and in the final minutes they got a free kick, it came straight to me and for some reason that i dont even know why to this day, i punched the ball it was the weakest punch ever, into the feet of their striker and they scored. the team hated me for that, a week after i had a man of the match performance.

never easy being a keeper

Wheelsy said:
Was that Heguita trying a backheel twenty yards out from goal at 1'35"? Dopey twat.
Couple of David James howlers in there.
And how Roy Carroll ever got a contract with the Rags I'll never know.

yep rene higuita, one of my all time fave players

sooperdooper

First Grade
great video...gotta love it!
though what it does show is even the best players/keepers make the mistakes...!
funny stuff though!

some werent that bad, some were defenders fault!

Abz

Juniors
It was something like that straight after France 98 - not all money of course, endorsements etc... like Beckham. He doesn't get $300,000,000 cash.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Abz said:
It was something like that straight after France 98 - not all money of course, endorsements etc... like Beckham. He doesn't get $300,000,000 cash.

:crazy:

It would have been nothing like that.

Do you understand that the figure you gave is $100 million?

Might have been 10 million max, I'm not sure.

Abz said:
Beckham. He doesn't get $300,000,000 cash.

yeah its something like $320mUS with sponsorhip and endorsements all up

there is no way in the world with sponsorships and all that jazz that barthez got $100m

Dragooner

Bench
Some of us should put together a Robinson vs Lehman vid! :D

sh*test wins :D

This will go down to the wire!