What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youngquest

sharknows

Bench
Played with a lot of maturity tonight and scored 2 tries. This kid was crucified by Anderson and this forum. He showed enough to me tonight to realise that it was a very bad mistake to let him go. Let's not make this mistake again and give the young blokes time to mature and grow before labelling them as sh#t etc eg Simmons. Youngquest was a stand out junior who was thrown into 1st grade before he was physically ready for it. Give our young guys a chance to learn and mature before you knock the sh1t out of them. Remember ET couldn't tackle when he made 1st grade.

sharknows

Bench
Typical response - you guys don't have a clue about football. You are all too worried about your own egos and jealousies of a kid who has actually made it to 1st grade. Don't forget he is playing 1st grade for a team who is ahead of us ...

sharknows

Bench
Typical response - you guys don't have a clue about football. You are all too worried about your own egos and jealousies of a kid who has actually made it to 1st grade. Don't forget he is playing 1st grade for a team who is ahead of us ...

Genius Freak

Juniors
Rather play for the last placed Sharks than the first placed Dragons. (Of course with me in the team we'd be undefeated.)

Yeah, I think we were too critical of Youngquest last year. He has a lot of natural attacking ability. I thought Youngquest deserved more of a chance than Miford and J Anderson got last year. Good luck to him.

Nullajet

Juniors
I tend to agree....any kid as young as that, thrown into what was going on last season isn't really getting a fair go. Quite frankly I don't think anderson gave him enough quality opportunities.

It's a bit like with Aitken and co. everyone has such high expectations and there is a lot of pressure on these 'next ETs' that they are on a hiding to nothing.

I think Stuey would have given youngquest more time to show what he can do.....or realised his shortcomings for the time being and develped him some more...as he seems to be happy to do for Aitken and co.

we shall watch and see anyway

Alan Shore

First Grade
So what if the Dragqueens are 6th or whatever? They'll still be useless cannon fodder in the finals, just like every other year when they scrape in.

Saso

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
So what if the Dragqueens are 6th or whatever? They'll still be useless cannon fodder in the finals, just like every other year when they scrape in.
Just for you Tamazoid.......in my signiture. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Gee don't you wish the sharks could scrape in aswell and have a home final.

wittyfan

Referee
Saso makes Red V seem even remotely intelligent.

Youngquest has never been a player and never will be.

Latest posts