What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2018 rookies of the year...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I know he's been getting a game with us in prior years, but 2018 will go down as the year when Tevita Pangai Junior really exploded onto the scene in the NRL. Just a freak of a player. His effort last night was sublime for such a young prop.

The_Shield

Juniors
I know he's been getting a game with us in prior years, but 2018 will go down as the year when Tevita Pangai Junior really exploded onto the scene in the NRL. Just a freak of a player. His effort last night was sublime for such a young prop.
Or it’ll be remembered as the year he beat up his girlfriend

blaza88z

Coach

You are a few weeks too late, the entire comp was on notice when he single handedly took control in the game against the Cowboys

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You do know what a rookie is, right?

some11

Referee
Ironic considering Wayne is so conservative with blooding players, he's been forced into playing better kids than the starters for once.

wibble

Bench
Pretty sad really. Ramien and Isaako both looking like the stand out rookies, both from our junior system, neither will be playing for us :(