What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 3-2-1 from Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 - Tupou ... best game he's played since 2004
2 - Pearce ... saw plenty of freddy fittler and even a bit of craig wing in his running at the line
1 - O'Meley ... muscled up and was brutal. good start from shrek

that was hard as it was a fantastic effort from all the boys

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
3 - Tupou ... best game he's played since 2004
2 - Pearce ... saw plenty of freddy fittler and even a bit of craig wing in his running at the line
1 - O'Meley ... muscled up and was brutal. good start from shrek

that was hard as it was a fantastic effort from all the boys

3 - Mini

2 - Tupou

1 - Braith/Pearce/Willie/Sa/Fitzy/Brown/Shillo/Shrek/Amos..... F_-_ it even freddy deserves a point

P.S Russell Crow should get a point for his book of Feuds!

GrkBoi

Juniors
3. Fitzy the silent achiever
2. Toops he really stood up
1. Isaac Luke... i know he doesnt play for us but he was a machine out there and really stepped up when wing left the field

Billy Gunn

Juniors
3 - Toops (pity we will not keep him :()
2 - Fitzy, was a dead set machine friday night
1 - Mini , the count is back and will have his rep places back in no time

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Anyone get the feeling Topou and Ando did not see things the same way?

I rate Topou highly, but he was not good last year.

Just quietly I hope we steal him off you.

ozzie

Bench
Mr Angry said:
Anyone get the feeling Topou and Ando did not see things the same way?

I rate Topou highly, but he was not good last year.

Just quietly I hope we steal him off you.
don't think so we have plenty of little brown bags. :lol: Actually it depends on what money he is going to demand but there will be some retirements, and the easing of players who didn't make the grade out of the club. We have a lot of good players playing in the u/20's who will be pushing for a first grade position.

ozzie

Bench
Billy Gunn said:
3 - Toops (pity we will not keep him :()
2 - Fitzy, was a dead set machine friday night
1 - Mini , the count is back and will have his rep places back in no time
inside information or the wife of a brother's cousin uncle's father who got the information from the local milkman

Billy Gunn

Juniors
ozzie said:
inside information or the wife of a brother's cousin uncle's father who got the information from the local milkman

Was quoted on the Wall by someone who is not wrong often, my understanding is no deal has been signed but we are miles behind

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
First let me say congrats to your boys, they just outplayed us

I was at the game and havent seen the replay but i thought you 3 2 1 was

3 Tupou
2 Myles ( i thought he played a great first 40 )
1 Pearce ( he looks the goods )

Congrats roosters see you later in the year

m0j0

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
you don't have to be einstein to realise tupou is playing 08 for a contract with another club next year

If he doesn't stay with us, I hope he goes back to Newcastle. Just a little "thanks for letting him go, don't let him get fat again" present.

Dave Q

Coach
3 Hunt for smashing Anasta
2 Eastwood for showing up your marquee forwards
1 The ref for ripping you off so many times you lost the match.

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Dave Q said:
3 Hunt for smashing Anasta
2 Eastwood for showing up your marquee forwards
1 The ref for ripping you off so many times you lost the match.

Q you are by far and away the biggest c**k sucker to ever draw breath, you need to spend $1.60 and buy the telegraph, read the back page where Anasta is quoted as saying he has "no problem" with the hit!! yet the souffs players,coaches and yellow bellied supporters still want to talk about round 1.

you and the spastic team you support have more to worry about than Anasta taking a hit from a Bronco when your team loses a game whilst leading by 12!!!

now go away you germ

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
2 True Blues said:
So you "ARE" a Roosters supporter CursdedJet !!?

for f**k sake you spastic, where do you think we get our better quality players from???? it's not the Parkes spaceman is it???

and if you agree with what this idiot puts on this forum, you are a bigger dick head than I first thought!

ozzie

Bench
THECURSEDJET said:
for f**k sake you spastic, where do you think we get our better quality players from???? it's not the Parkes spaceman is it???

and if you agree with what this idiot puts on this forum, you are a bigger dick head than I first thought!

I had to lock the thread as it related to Round1. Round 2 is headed with the Round No

Status
Not open for further replies.