What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your best 2016 team made up of players we currently have and confirmed signings.

1. Michael GORDON
2. Semi RADRADRA
3. Michael JENNINGS
4. Brad TAKAIRANGI
5. Clinton GUTHERSON
6. Corey NORMAN
7. Kieran FORAN
8. Tim MANNAH
9. Nathan PEATS
10. Junior PAULO
11. Manu MA'U
12. Beau SCOTT
13. Anthony WATMOUGH
14. Kaysa PRITCHARD
15. Danny WICKS
16. Tepai MOEROA
17. Kenny EDWARDS

Yep, Gower in particular might find it hard to crack the starting side. Good back up, though.

hindy111

Post Whore
1. Michael GORDON
2. Semi RADRADRA
3. Michael JENNINGS
4. Brad TAKAIRANGI
5. Clinton GUTHERSON
6. Corey NORMAN
7. Kieran FORAN
8. Tim MANNAH
9. Nathan PEATS
10. Junior PAULO
11. Manu MA'U
12. Beau SCOTT
13. Anthony WATMOUGH
14. Kaysa PRITCHARD
15. Danny WICKS
16. Tepai MOEROA
17. Kenny EDWARDS

Come mid season i agree this is our best team. Thou Gower will start the season before KE id say and also will have either Alvaro or de gois pending on what BA goes for on the bench before Kaysa.

Fanbase

Juniors
I reckon Uelsai-Nelson-Tanginoa-Alvaro-Terepo-Hasson-Obrien are all a shot and are capable of pushing guys out if not performing

So you think pretty much all our back up players with nrl experience could play first grade if first grade guys are no performing? Genious! :roll:

hindy111

Post Whore
So you think pretty much all our back up players with nrl experience could play first grade if first grade guys are no performing? Genious! :roll:

I will explain it too you..... I think they all have the potential too be something. Rather then just fill in players for injuries. At worse they are handy back ups but some could push guys out.

Example - Mitch cornish compared too Kelly.... Mitch may have such good form you have too find a spot for him. Kelly is always just a fill in.
Does this make sense to you now?

Last edited:

Fanbase

Juniors
I will explain it too you..... I think they all have the potential too be something. Rather then just fill in players for injuries. At worse they are handy back ups but some could push guys out.

Example - Mitch cornish compared too Kelly.... Mitch may have such good form you have too find a spot for him. Kelly is always just a fill in.
Does this make sense to you now?

Bahahahahahaha you idiot:D Our first grade experienced reserve graders could push for a first grade spot. Truly?? You my friend are a twit.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
See above. Kenny. But there is plenty of competition. Against some teams they'll prefer a skills player like Gower. Against say, the Rooters / Souths / Dogs, I reckon you go a unit like Ualesi.

Clubs will rarely rotate their players according to the opposition. A bench will be picked based on the style that the coach wants to play, not what the opposition look like they're going to do.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'd go the same top 17 mate, i'd swap Taka and Jennings around but thats the same top 17 i'd have.

You can't be serious? Who gives a shit what number each of your centres has on his back? It's not as if that decides what side of the field they're on.