What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your biggest LOL moment at another team?

legend

Coach
Mine would be when Anasta kicked the FG against the Tigers last year andwhen Carney kicked a game winning FG against the Tigers a few years back.

I'm sure other teams fans will laugh at our loss to the Titans this year.

I'm keen to see what other fans think.

Moffo

Referee
Terry lamb kicking the FG when they we were two behind will get a run here

Souffs losing to the Tallis strip a few years ago was lol worthy

legend

Coach
Knights losing to Roosters in 2000 GF qualifier gave me a few chuckles (thanks to Darren Albert) as did their loss to the Dogs in 2002 (I think) when El Masri kicked the goal from the sideline to win by a point.

Although I have a soft spot for the Eels, their loss to the Cowboys in the 2005 GF qualifier was a LMFAO moment.

All teams have them.

Sharks to Dragons in 99 GF qualifier.
Dragons to Storm in 99 GF.
Parramatta to Bulldogs in 98 GF qualifier

And the list goes on...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
1988 Balmain V Brisbane last round @ Balmain, if Brisbane win, they make the finals in thier very first season.

Balmain won.

redvscotty

First Grade
I think it was Merritt or Talanoa who made a clean break for the line and just dropped the ball mid stride.

Maybe not the biggest, but definately a lol@50uff$ moment for sure.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I don't know about biggest but Sutton getting in the way of the winger at kick off last Sunday was very lol worthy.

Yes a lol@50uff$ moment too.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Marty Bella fumbling the ball from the kickoff in the 94 GF

St George wearing white padded bike pants. (Brian Smith brainwave no. 232)

Souths.

Melbourne players believing they still won premeirships.:lol::lol:

Souths.

gregstar

Referee
squirrel-gripper losing the ball from the kickoff in the '94 grand final.

& that was canterbury's highpoint for the day.

legend

Coach
My high point for that day was Meninga smashing Lamb and Daley's try.

Another one was Benny Elias hitting the crossbar in the 89 GF. I knew we were home and hosed after that.

Schifcofske dropping a Fittler bomb on August 1, 2003 to give us a scrum 10 out and hegarty scoring in the corner to win.

Hon mention to the 15 field goal attempts Drew missed that night

natheel

Coach
souths signing sutton instead of sandow...then laughing at them again while sutton played terrible last round against sharks...

gregstar

Referee
my biggest lol happened at my own team's expense.

when we were being toweled by the storm 70-10, we were trailing 42 - zip & got a relieving penalty near our tryline. nathan brown tapped the ball & passed it to thompson who tripped just as he was about to catch it. on his way down, the ball hit him in the head went to the storm who promptly scored in the corner.

suddenly i went from sheer rage & wanting to slaughter the entire team, to absolute hysterics knowing it is just not meant to be no matter what.

if anyone ever comes across a you-tube clip of that moment, i am to be notified immediately.

when we were being toweled by the storm 70-10, we were trailing 42 - zip & got a relieving penalty near our tryline. nathan brown tapped the ball & passed it to thompson who tripped just as he was about to catch it. on his way down, the ball hit him in the head went to the storm who promptly scored in the corner.

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen as well. I will never ever forget that moment.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The year was 1999. A LOL@50uff$ mate of mine said that Darrell Trindall s***s all over Andrew Johns as a halfback.

60-0 later I had a LOL@TrickyTrindall and a LOL@50uff$ :lol:

Latest posts