What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your current state.....

Once Dead

Bench
I just rode out a huge sugar hit.....not cool if you want to keep thinking straight

I'm also bored.......this thread is evidence of that!

Carry on - my sugarless train of thought says that this thread will not exceed 2 replies

Rustay

Juniors
Just making sure it gets more than 2 replies. :clap:

I am also bored, as i am at work and spending most of my time surfing the net and on here. Im hungry too. That is about it.

Alba

Coach
i am jus sittin here bored bein a suspicious lil vegemite about where my bf is and why hes lying!! and im hungry as well!

Le Rouge

Juniors
I've just came down from my sugar hit

Hungry, Tired but also refreshed from the shower i just had.

Alba

Coach
*is satisfied her boyfriend is tellin the truth*

:roll: i am so paranoid!

Once Dead

Bench
Timanaz_Baybee said:
i am jus sittin here bored bein a suspicious lil vegemite about where my bf is and why hes lying!! and im hungry as well!

He's lying.....he was at my house all that time.....and i'm a guy :shock:

Alba

Coach
bhahahahahaha

Impelletteri i always wondered if he had those sort of thoughts....hmmmm now i kno!!

Houdini

First Grade
well, I actually had a busy work day, but I just had to get my LU fix before I went home :lol: :lol:

By the way, I think I need a sugar hit after actually using my brain for once at work

t-ba

Post Whore
Home From a Hard day at the Local Saltwater Swimmin' pool :lol: .

F*ck, Lifes been so damn tough since school finished...

Latest posts