What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Gym...

I enjoyed both of them a great deal. I've only seen Tears of the sun the one time at the movies though...ive seen Black hawk down a bunch of times on DVD. I think I might have to give the edge to Tears of the sun...that whole hiding in the bushes thing was tight.

BHD is the better movie, for historic value and realism..

Tears of the sun although has a few military errors in it such as wearing cam cream when they do the Halo jump. Cam cream is oil based anything like that will ignite in 100% oxygen the oxygen you use when doing a HALO jump is 100% oxygen so in real life they would of had their faces blown off. So thats one little mistake... Why is there a 50 year old leiutenant(Bruce willis) and what is a LT doing calling the commander of a navy ship by his first name(bill)? And why werent there any other ranks in that SEAL squad? And why couldnt the guy with the laptop see the RPG and AK ambush at the end of the movie? there are some others but i still thought it was a great movie..

BHD is the best and my favourite movie ever.

Rise Against

Chicken_Hunter said:
BHD is the better movie, for historic value and realism..

Tears of the sun although has a few military errors in it such as wearing cam cream when they do the Halo jump. Cam cream is oil based anything like that will ignite in 100% oxygen the oxygen you use when doing a HALO jump is 100% oxygen so in real life they would of had their faces blown off. So thats one little mistake... Why is there a 50 year old leiutenant(Bruce willis) and what is a LT doing calling the commander of a navy ship by his first name(bill)? And why werent there any other ranks in that SEAL squad? And why couldnt the guy with the laptop see the RPG and AK ambush at the end of the movie? there are some others but i still thought it was a great movie..

BHD is the best and my favourite movie ever.

i asked myself these same questions and came up with im thirsty

Saving Private Ryan is my absolute fav war movie. That bottleneck attack formation they utilized on those tanks was awesome.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I go to my local gym who has all the equipment you need for every part of thre body.....the guy has no idea about alot of things eg supplements & training varietys but the gym is a pretty decent place to go.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
A new gym opened up at Erina on the Central Coast, Fitness First.

It's been open for a couple of months i haven't been in there yet but i think i might this Thursday.

It's sposed to be really good with all high tech equipment.

Student membership is around $35 a month (for me) and some people are paying around $90 a month.

Anonymous

Juniors
Jus 182 said:
hahahaha

well ch.. i just think about the future... the not so distant future and my future future.

I was once a pretty overweight turd.. I was 117kg at one stage mate and in serious health issues.. I started running and what i thought abt was.. what chick would want an overweight boyfriend? (thats my future future) and when i felt tired and wanted 2 stop.. i thought well.. what am i gonna do after i stop running? sit on my fat ass.. i have plenty of time 2 relax.. its now or never.. and it worked.. im now 84 kg and loving life..

Seriously Justin, you are my hero :D

*goes to get joggers*

*thinks for a moment*

*goes to buy joggers*

Rise Against

Earl said:
Jus 182 said:
hahahaha

well ch.. i just think about the future... the not so distant future and my future future.

I was once a pretty overweight turd.. I was 117kg at one stage mate and in serious health issues.. I started running and what i thought abt was.. what chick would want an overweight boyfriend? (thats my future future) and when i felt tired and wanted 2 stop.. i thought well.. what am i gonna do after i stop running? sit on my fat ass.. i have plenty of time 2 relax.. its now or never.. and it worked.. im now 84 kg and loving life..

Seriously Justin, you are my hero :D

*goes to get joggers*

*thinks for a moment*

*goes to buy joggers*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha quality post yet again.. hahaha gold stuff earl.. your my hero 2.. thanks 4 that mate.. makes me feel like ive done something good for once

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: Yeah it was pretty funny :lol:

But seriously i think I might start going for runs now.

Unless I'm :alcho:

Rise Against

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA u had 2 introduce that freakin emoticon didnt you

:blahb: this :blahb: that.. your just so not original anymore! :shock:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I wish that Alcohol emoticon was on MSN, i'd use it regularly to let people know what i'm doing on the weekends! :alcho:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
My gym is downstairs, beside the music room (complete with drum kit, amps, guitars abd key board), and pool room. That's pool table not indoor swimming pool.

I don't charge admission.

MEE

Juniors
its got pretty much the standard equipment. I use a trainer so he takes care of what equipment i use etc...

Spike

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
I also have a copy of the beep test.. I did it today, first time in a few months and i got 9.1

I had to do that as part of fitness test for the police. I got 12.4 which is pretty good considering running isn't one of my strongest points. Pre would of been proud of that effort.