What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Haircut

Narcissist

Juniors
What type of haircut do you all have? I have a Mowie/Mullet thing happening with the tips red from front to back.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
My hair do at the moment is pretty much a stylish trendy hair cut, i do have it as a moe hawk some times as it is all layed, before that i had long blond hair but i use to get called Fabio which use to piss me off so i got it cut.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I wan't to shave my head actually for something different but all the girls at work said NO WAY!!!...they also said they wouldn't talk to me again!!.........i might just shave it to piss em off :lol:

MEE

Juniors
I've got a mullet but have grown tiresome of it. I'm getting my haircut tomorrow and am gonna ask the gay guy to give me something super trendy with layers.

Narcissist

Juniors
Well what will be the next style for mens hair? We usually follow the Beckham trends but with all he's problems atm i doubt Posh will let him have a funky new cut.

xXSANDYXx

Bench
im gettin my hair cut later with more layers, my fringe re done and feathered at the front. also im gettin it tested for highlights 8)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I might get a Vanilla Ice do :lol: , do you reckon it may become trendy??.

I like my hair the way it is at the moment!!

weasel

First Grade
My hair's real short at the moment, just got a haircut on Tuesday. Kinda resembling a crewcut. I always end up getting it cut shorter than I want but at least I don't have to get another haircut for a while.