What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your heros

Gene Krupa

Referee
Fredrick said:
Gene Krupa said:
Fredrick said:
Gene Krupa said:
Fredrick said:
Gene Krupa said:
I don't have any.

Go play in traffic.

That would be silly, she might get hit by a car

F@rktard!

You skydive without a parachute!

NOW!

:arrow:

im not going to do that, id most certainlly die

We wouldn't want THAT, would we? :roll:

no, i dont think we would want that.
Im hella cool

Oh. :(

Please? Just once. [-o<

Fredrick

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn is cool, i read this forum all the time and only joined today
he is soo cool, he hammers everyone here in the general NRL forum.

I have seen alot of Half and Nibbs work, they are hella cool imo, they know what its like to have the gift

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gould, Pre and Finch?!
what the f**k is wrong with you Fredrick, ffs that is the worst list i have ever seen

f**k me, what a f**king disgrace #-o

God-King Dean

Immortal
jed said:
Wolverine is my hero

wolverine.jpg

HELL YEAH

Brad Fittler all round is my favourite player ever. Ali, I personally find boxing boring but the things he overcame were inspiring. Shaun Timmins, inspiring what he did to get back, loved him since I saw him cry when he won Dragons player of the year :cry: Linkin Park, they feel what I feel

I spose theres all kind of heros, but I mainly look upto people that did things against the odds

God-King Dean

Immortal
Oh yeah, another of mine is Jesus. I will point out that I don't believe in heaven or hell & am not religious at all but I think it's the ultimate hero story