What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your OCD tendencies

StormChaser

First Grade
I am a prolific hand washer, I have a complete fear of germs being transferred to me from door knobs, hand rails, etc, but can pash a random for hours. Makes no sense, but I gots to keep my hands clean!

I am a prolific hand washer, I have a complete fear of germs being transferred to me from door knobs, hand rails, etc, but can pash a random for hours. Makes no sense, but I gots to keep my hands clean!

Im the opposite, I never wash my hands even after I lay a cable

Cliffhanger

Coach
I really hope you're being sarcastic. ^

I have a few but can only think of 2

Whenever I dry my hands in a public washroom I have to take three paper towels
I'm obsessive when it comes to my training and my nutrition and need to stick my exact plan

McLovin

Staff member
Parking the car, walking about 100 metres, and turning around to see if i have the handbrake up.

ill check my nose for boogies about 20 times before i leave the house.

Johns Magic

Referee
I will never put my tothbrush in a bathroom which people take a dump in. It always has to be that bathroom which is too central in the house to be private enough to take a shit.

And if someone tries to take a shit in there, they get told where to go.

Monk

Referee
I cant stop putting my jumper cord in my mouth. AND i always have to brush my teeth before leaving the house. AND i bite my fingernails.

Yeh... not really OCD. but i wanted to play.

Big Pete

Referee
Songs on iTunes have to be capitilised.

Got to seperate my veggies and my meat when it comes to dinner - hate the taste of veggies mixed with sauce.

Was really strict with nutrition too - used to annoy a lot of cooks.

Have books filled with my own little League factoids. Anybody who's caught a glimpse are just like :|.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm gonna take this as 'bad habit' rather than OCD, like Monk...

I pick at the skin around my fingernails and bite my nails.
I procrastinate when procrastinating. LU and Facebook...
I can rarely resist eating when food is available, even if i'm not hungry

Dani

Immortal
All my dvd's and cd's have to be in strict alphabetical order or i freak out.

I re-wash all cutlery and cups JUST before i use them. Even if they are clean.

My partner can't have a light on in a room that's not being used. He litterally can't sit still and has to stop everything to turn it off. He even gets to the point of turning off appliances not being used at the power point. Makes for cheap electricity bills i suppose.

Monk

Referee
I'm gonna take this as 'bad habit' rather than OCD, like Monk...

I pick at the skin around my fingernails and bite my nails.
I procrastinate when procrastinating. LU and Facebook...
I can rarely resist eating when food is available, even if i'm not hungry

zomg same.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I proof-read every email I send at least four times.
I wish more people did this.

That reminds I correct everbody's English especially when they use tautologies or say "of" instead of "have." I'm a big fan of hip hop and will often correct the English of the rappers.

Red Bear

Referee
when im running on the footpath i count how many steps I take in each section of footpath (ie each 1-3 metre segment) and try to stick to a regular pattern

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For No. 2's, I hate using any toilet that is filthy, I like toilets to be clean. As such I hate the idea of using any public toilet, particularly sporting events, unless it's just no. 1's.

Also very germ-conscious although I don't religously wash my hands.

I'm OCD about what I wear to Bulldogs games, although that's probably more superstition than OCD.

Didgi

I'll leave getting ready for something until the last minute, but will get pissed if others do the same.

Bazal

Post Whore
The only thing I really do is brush my teeth religiously...up to four times a day sometimes. I hate the idea of having scummy teeth and I have a dislike of dentists.